Robot Arena > Ironforge TC Showcases

8bean's Ironforge Showcase

(1/3) > >>

8bean:
Man, I haven't booted up Ironforge in a while. The wingman tourney got me back though and I decided to slap some stuff together.

First off is Nail. Nail is a 399.8kg poker that is going to be competing in wingman with Plerco's bot, Hammer.

Next, here is JUMBO. JUMBO is a HUGE style VS that weighs 399.5k.

So yeah, those r my botbois.

Reier:
wish there were internals. what drive and weapon power do they have?

they look solid though. nail's gonna suffer from damage but that's not really your fault and just more a sledge poker thing. wish there were a bit more wheel protection but it probably won't matter too much.

without internals its pretty hard to give advice for jumbo but it seems well built enough. might worry a little about the tail being too long and getting snagged on walls and stuff but if it works it works. having heavy chassis armor on this design would help a lot but idk what the armor is. if you need weight then you can probably ditch the sledges on the wheels and amp it up a couple ratings

8bean:
Whoops. Totally forgot about that lol.
Here are the internals for Nail: Im pretty sure its armor is titanium 5

And here are the internals for JUMBO: I didnt set any armor but I will be editing it to have steel 10 by ditching the hammers on the wheels

Reier:
sucks you couldn't get a supervolt in nail. i don't think theres anywhere you could put it.

also instead of just ditching the hammers you may want to replace them with even just like a light 20cm just to avoid all possibilities of getting stuck on the side

8bean:
Here's my entry into Centauri that I should've uploaded a long time ago lol.

Introducing Pit Magnet Viper! A clampbot with very high wedges and not enough batteries.
Hopefully my next bot, coming soon to this showcaseTM, will be able to put on a much better performance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version