Author Topic: Wen, the Savior  (Read 473 times)

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wen, the Savior
« on: April 27, 2017, 12:41:09 AM »
It was a busy day in Wenistan©.
All 4 wenistanees (yes someone moved to Wenistan©) were working at Burger King. Then He came. He was a yellow creature with an egg like head. It was :b:ert. He was wearing a backpack, and he pulled someting out of it. It was Ernie's head. There was suspicion that :b:ert killed Ernie. People started to scream and run causing chaos to Wenistan©. Seeing the chaos :dab: called the cops. Cops came, and started shooting bullets at him. :b:ert stopped the bullets with his mouth, fired back and killed the cops. :dab: then called the SWAT team, just to had the same effect, everybody dead. :dab: then said. " I'm gonna need to pull this one out of my ass! " He called Goro. After Goro came the weird text appeared at the sky. It said Fight! They started to fight, Goro even managed to hit :b:ert once or twice, but then :b:ert screamed "Shauun!", ripped his hands and shoved goro's hands up goro's ass. He exploded shortly after that. Then :dab: said "I need to do the worst option yet!" He went to the near-by tree and pressed the red shiny button. It woke up Wen! Wen came and started agressivly! He shot unicorn diarea mixed with unicorn puke on :b:ert. :b:ert fell, and was barely alive, then Wen came to him and shove a near-by gas station up his butthole. He was filled with gas. Wen then took a ligher and fed it to :b:ert. :b:ert exploded and fireworks came out of his corpse. Wen then took 2 empire state buildings and played golf with them. He was using :b:ert's corpse as a ball. He shot :b:ert out of boundaries of earth, and turned :b:ert into space trash.
Wen yet again saved Wenistan©!
The end!