Author Topic: PLEASE READ: a personal appeal from wenistan resident jared  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
  • Rep: 5
  • :really_makes_you_think:
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PLEASE READ: a personal appeal from wenistan resident jared
« on: April 26, 2017, 08:59:01 AM »
toon raider 2 x lra2

One day, Scott was walking along the wonderfully gloom and British streets of Newcastle, when he saw a sign that said
"FREE CANDY" in large black letters leading down to a dark alley. Scott, who thinks the best of people and wouldn't think that
anyone would have any alterior motives, decided to sign to the alley. "Hmm" Scott thought to himself, "What a generous offer!,
I do enjoy candy of any kind, I wonder why someone would be handing out free candy? Oh well, I shall take advantage of it, and if
they Jew me out of my money I will construct a very well-thought out argument as to why they should give me the candy. "This will
be perfect!" Scott exclaimed out loud autistically as he strolled down the alleyway.
    As it was a gloomy day outside in England, near Newcastle the alleyway was quite dark. As Scott giddily strolled down the
alleyway, there was slight trepediation in heart. He thought, now why would someone be handing out free candy? The thought hadn't
really crossed his mind as continued. He heard a rustling near a garbage bin, and that trepedation welled in him again. "Who is that?"
Scott called out, but after a moment or two, the alleyway was eerily still yet again, and he continued his trek down it.
    "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH" Toon Raider 2 chuckled to himself very Jewily as he rubbed his hands together. "This goyim has yet to know
that he is in for something "free" although it may not be as sweet as candy". Even though Toon Raider 2 was a robot built by some
autistic British cunt, he became much more than that. One day, while in the arena, he went up a against a special robot that had an odd arrow as it weapon.
When TR2 went to go under it and flip it he was stabbed by the arrow, and immediately shut off. The next time he woke up, he was thrown in
the trashcan in an alleyway. But to TR2's suprise, he was sentient, and more than that, had what he seemed to be a suit, that
gave him limbs a fully functioning body, and a really huge black cock. It was then that he realized that he had his stando awakened
in him, {ANOZA BURICK IN ZA WARRU} and this alleyway was his stando range.
    It was then that Toon Raider 2 was filled with elation as he saw someone take the bait, and enter his stand's range. He noticed
it was a very *special* person, in fact, the exact person he had wanted to find. The legendary Scott the hard, the cutest shota in all
of Newcastle. With his gangly teeth, frumpy visage, pert butt, and small penis, he was perfect for working his new found abilities.
When he was in the right area, much like a tiger in the night, TR2 striked. In his new form, he was incredibly imposing. Around 12 stones
high, and yoked to the fukken gills. Where a head would be on a human body was where his former normal robotic frame was, with his flipper
as some kind of ad-hoc mouth. To put it bluntly, he was huge, and was hung like a black African stallion. He immdiately lunged at Scott,
Laying on top of him as he screamed in surprise and squirmed to be free. With one mighty swipe, Scott was completely nude. With the power of
NO LUBE and NO RUBER, TR2 immediately plunged into LRA2's depths. LRA2 let out a silent scream, petrifified with pain and terror, as lascerations
and blood started coming out of his sphincter, serving as a nice warm lube for TR2's big black cock. TR2 then stood up, and starting using Scott
as a ****-doll, plunging him on his huge penis, Scott's guy-snatch now at least 5 times wider than it should be, and came as hard as he could inside
Scott's funbox. As he came, Scott's stomach ballooned out stupidly large, and as he came, TR2 noticed something interesting. His giant hog apparently
also served as an ovipositer, as large, black eggs came out of TR2's urethra, causing a somewhat painful, but very pleasing pain in his cockhead
as he came ferociously into Scott's 3-car garage sized anus. Scott was barely breathing at this point, wheezing from pain as he glanced down in shock
and noticed his stomach was huge. As TR2 lifted the now much heavier Scott off of his ebony cock, cum immediately spurted out of Scott's asshole.
Along with that came the newly fertilized eggs, but especially large one having trouble exiting Scott's bloody ruined booty, which greatly displeased
TR2 that one of his kin would have the gaul to be this stubborn. In a fit of rage, TR2 struck a stronge, quick, left-hook to Scott's babymaker, immediately
aborting some of the eggs that were in-queue behind the extra stubborn one. At this point, Scott died immdiately as the punch broke all of his ribs, collapsed
both of his lungs, and he had a heart attack. As TR2 and Scott's babies began to hatch around their mommy, going for Scott's now cold nipples for some milky,
TR2 stood with his arms crossed looking over at this mess. "Hmmph, looks like a found the perfect counterargument to your argument, and dismantled it, hard lad."

THE END
(◕‿◕✿) discord: uncle_slamm steam: bigmommaprodz #unbanlra2

Offline Shield

• The question isn't who will let me.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • It's who will stop me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PLEASE READ: a personal appeal from wenistan resident jared
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »
cant wait for the movie adaptation
beep beep

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 10:42:58 AM »
reported
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline Jammy Dodger

• The welsh idiot you probably dislike
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 10:47:28 AM »
I creamed

Offline botomatic1000

• Captain of Kings Heath Colliders robotics
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -1
  • Still a Furfag
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Kings Heath Colliders robotics
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 10:48:49 AM »
This Rivals Stephen King... Bravo!
3rd and 4th in The ZONE with Penance and Blue Wolf
3rd in the Robogames Beetleweight bracket with Icklemandra

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 11:01:12 AM »
Some of the best **** I've ever read. Great work Enigma!

Offline Dreamcast

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 12:40:29 PM »
toon raider is love, toon raider is life

Offline TheRoboteer

• Mr Big Blue Flipper
  • Rep: 9
  • "I HATE SEBASTIAN COE!"
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: TheRoboteer#8784
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 02:28:32 PM »
Damn you finished yours? I'll still probably finish mine because banter, but fair play to you for beating me to it.
Notable Tournament Performances:
The Beginner's Guide to IRL:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/tutorials-and-tips/irl-a-beginner's-guide

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 02:33:37 PM »
Ahm... Yeah.. This should be a novel