Author Topic: You guys are idiots  (Read 3643 times)

Mnb

You guys are idiots
« on: April 02, 2016, 02:32:53 PM »
Andy guessed my password and has been posting as me. Check the IPS. I changed my password again, so he's cut off.
PS: Nary stop deleting the point thread, you jerk.

MNB

Re: You guys are idiots
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 12:04:53 AM »
Also, that copypasta hardly warranted A mute anyways

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 03:44:50 AM »
wasn't the copypasta. it was you (or andrew, who knows) trolling and flaming over the course of two weeks.

If it is indeed andrew that is responsible for most of the troll posts/ troll reps you have done, I will seriously reduce your warning. Even though, you are to blame for Andrew having accessed your account and you, for some reason, not realizing/saying "halp andrew accessed my account" just as you were banned.

Don't you think it is a bit suspicious ?

Even then, if Andrew accessed your account just a few days ago and not a few weeks ago, you are responsible for the trolling and will not get a reduce.

Theodore J Baker

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 08:21:21 AM »
Tbh I could have changed my password at any time, but at first it was pretty funny that nobody noticed. Clearly I let him get away with out for too long and it got out of hand. Seriously though, like 90% of the troll posts/reps were him.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 09:02:55 AM »
Then you are responsible for andrew posting over here... nope, you'll get that mute indeed.

red ace

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 09:15:09 AM »
Don't you guys see the IP address of every post? It wasn't wierd that so many came from Missouri?

Offline kill343gs

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 12:17:12 PM »
Don't you guys see the IP address of every post? It wasn't wierd that so many came from Missouri?

It doesn't actively tell us what state the posts are coming from. The only time we would notice something going on is if we had a reason to believe that something like this was up. In general, we can't just assume that everybody is letting others access their accounts,

Regardless, MNB, you are responsible for the security of your own account. The blood is on your hands just as much as it is Andy's, if that is what happened here.

For once the mods did something right
#MakeGTMGreatAgain