Author Topic: Password Request  (Read 1391 times)

HurricaneAndrew92

Password Request
« on: November 10, 2012, 04:41:30 PM »
I think those assholes took it upon themselves to get into my account and change my password. I let my password to slip in the Skype chat. After that, I changed it, but I guess someone still had it logged in. If anything else has happened on my account since yesterday morning, it wasn't my doing as I haven't been on GTM since then.

HurricaneAndrew92

Re: Password Request
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 05:00:33 PM »
Never mind. I just saw the post in Forum News I still don't know what my password is, but I honestly don't care. I let my password be known, which was stupid of me, but I would have thought that those tards would have been a little more mature than to screw with my accounts to such and extent. This whole thing has shown me that the people I talked to and considered to be my allies don't give a sh** about whether I am here or not.

I may get a hold of Kill at some point to recover my GTM account, but not right now.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:30:43 PM by ACAMS »

Offline ACAMS

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »
OK bonehead, Kill has your new PW, what a bone head!

Foul language is not allowed here, don't let it happen again!

Of course if you were not a bone head you would know you could retrieve your PW through the forum log in.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 07:05:35 AM »
and you were the one who blamed jonzu for giving his password ? heh.

HurricaneAndrew92

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 11:29:04 AM »
Of course if you were not a bone head you would know you could retrieve your PW through the forum log in.

Hurr, hurr... No I can't because they changed everything to do with password recovery, apparently.

Just have Kill email me the new one at the address I'm required to give to post as a guest.