Author Topic: insert some random "attention whoring" title here  (Read 1043 times)

the most unfriendly one

insert some random "attention whoring" title here
« on: January 03, 2014, 02:36:38 PM »
My contribution for the community for 2013:
"NORMIES vs FREAKS" arena = second most downloaded arena;
Venko's Graphical Enhancements (with general tutorials) = most downloaded misc;
Venko's Stock Bot Planning Tool = most downloaded tool;
Venko's Texture Pack = most downloaded texture pack;
NvF Texture Pack (a.k.a. The SWAG Pack) = the best texture pack ever (it includes the above pack ^).
Also, I built 251+ (stock) bots, only for the period of 2013. For my short comeback on GTM in 2013 I was kind enough to showcase 80+ of them. Go check out the other stock showcases and compare their numbers with mine. I also have done another misc stuff to help revive stock: innovations, entered different tournaments and contests, hosted a tournament, made a very "world records breaking" bot, won BotM twice in a row, contributed for some AI packs, gave some advices, tutorials and help, and so. And this was only the non secret part. On a secret terms: several new bot types, a new glitch, many big and small innovations, some unspeakably good bots, cool art stuff and so. Despite the fact, that only a pathetic number of people voted, WTF are these weird GTM awards/ranks nominations? I was hoping for at least a honorable mention in stock, based on all of the above facts ^ But, no! If I don't deserve anything in 2013, then when? And who the hell is "ShowerDough" and why he have a stock building award? Just for the 2013, I even built more bots compared to the whole building career of some of the nominated for top 6 stock builders. Instead, I got the "Least Friendly and Kind" & "Most Controversial" awards. Oh, thanks GTM, you showed me, that I indeed have done the right thing: leaving GTM, relieving you of my "unkind/unfriendly" and "controversial" existence on GTM. Guess, which forum is nominated for "2013 unthankful scum award" then. I'm posting all this BS, just to inform you all, that I already closed the door behind me, now I'll close all the windows too: I'll NEVER share my bots or ANYTHING again, neither enter secretly/off-GTM in ANY tournament, neither chat/post with ANYONE from GTM in ANYWHERE (YT, GTM, IM, FB, etc.). More likely the hell will freeze. So, these are LITERALLY THE VERY LAST words ANYONE from GTM will EVER hear (read) from me. I give you MY WORD. And yeah, all the overconfident newbies/noobs, now feel free to start winning (a.k.a. cloning) in stock and thinking, that your bots are the best ever and forever :)

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: insert some random "attention whoring" title here
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:05:53 PM »
1- What the hell man ? I try to help you and then you block me via skype, like you are my enemy or something. And all of this for 2 or 3 idiots's votes. That's not cool at all.

2- Most controversial... Yes, it's true. As for the other, well, a few people doesn't mean anything out of all gtm.

3- Way to blow things out of proportion. Yes what they did is an unfair thing, yes you have right to complain about it, but keeping all your bots and things and stuff for ALL the community because some people voted merely negative stuff about you is nonsense.

Punishing all of the members of a community due to the actions of a few isn't justice. Or at least, not justice I want a part of. You know this, why do you act like a frustrated child and ragequit instead of confronting the ones who gave you crap openly ?