Author Topic: HELP!!!  (Read 1486 times)

Jamie

HELP!!!
« on: November 13, 2014, 06:05:52 PM »
I want to play this game after seeing it on youtube. however i am pretty bad with sorting out downloads and stuff. I have downloaded the files for the game (from the link) but am none the wiser about how to launch the game. I click in the folder and just see other files, do i need to install a running program or something??
Sorry for being a bit stupid, any help would be much appreciated!!!

Offline Trovaner

• Rep: 32
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 08:19:43 PM »
Double-click the file that says "Robot Arena 2.exe" and it should start the game. If you don't have recognized extensions set to visible than you might just see a file called "Robot Arena 2" which is exactly the same.

If you don't want to open up the Robot Arena folder every time, you can create a shortcut on your desktop by right-clicking the "Robot Arena 2" file, hovering over "Send to", and left-click "Desktop (create shortcut)" in the submenu that appears.

I'd recommend creating an account and posting questions like this in the General Support board in the future. You'll get a much faster response and it will allow others to benefit from your questions (only staff and guests can see this section).

Jamie

Re: HELP!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:27:50 PM »
WOW, that was simple... Just goes further to prove my idiocy! Thanks for your help and advice!!