Site Information > Guest Section

Am I welcome?

(1/2) > >>

Steve:
Not sure if this is still moderated, but its worth a shot.

I used to post on this forum quite a few years ago, and am now very aware of how much of a literal 16 year old I was. I am pretty sure I wasn't a popular or respectable member due to how... autistic (and not even in a meme way, I had no idea back then) I was. I guess I am just more aware of it now I am in my mid 20s.

I have attempted to come back once before half a decade ago, but that also went really badly and possibly ruined any chances I had of returning in the future. I have since been lurking for about a month after getting myself back into robot combat in general.

It would be nice to start afresh with a new account, detached the negative stigma of the old account and username, but also that would violate a fair few of GTM's rules.

Hoppin:

--- Quote from: Steve on June 14, 2019, 07:26:48 AM ---Not sure if this is still moderated, but its worth a shot.

I used to post on this forum quite a few years ago, and am now very aware of how much of a literal 16 year old I was. I am pretty sure I wasn't a popular or respectable member due to how... autistic (and not even in a meme way, I had no idea back then) I was. I guess I am just more aware of it now I am in my mid 20s.

I have attempted to come back once before half a decade ago, but that also went really badly and possibly ruined any chances I had of returning in the future. I have since been lurking for about a month after getting myself back into robot combat in general.

It would be nice to start afresh with a new account, detached the negative stigma of the old account and username, but also that would violate a fair few of GTM's rules.

--- End quote ---

Sup holmes,  mind if I get an account name. Just to check what it be n all?

Steve:
By all means, my old username used to be King Mushroom, or similar.

Hoppin:
Cool beans, I guess it's up to you. I havent seen you before, so I doubt many will remember you lmao. You got nice stuff tho

Steve:
Would I be in rights to create a new account? Or at least be able to change the username of the old one (providing I can even get into the old one).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version