Author Topic: Am I welcome?  (Read 4333 times)

Steve

Am I welcome?
« on: June 14, 2019, 07:26:48 AM »
Not sure if this is still moderated, but its worth a shot.

I used to post on this forum quite a few years ago, and am now very aware of how much of a literal 16 year old I was. I am pretty sure I wasn't a popular or respectable member due to how... autistic (and not even in a meme way, I had no idea back then) I was. I guess I am just more aware of it now I am in my mid 20s.

I have attempted to come back once before half a decade ago, but that also went really badly and possibly ruined any chances I had of returning in the future. I have since been lurking for about a month after getting myself back into robot combat in general.

It would be nice to start afresh with a new account, detached the negative stigma of the old account and username, but also that would violate a fair few of GTM's rules.

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: Am I welcome?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 09:40:35 AM »
Not sure if this is still moderated, but its worth a shot.

I used to post on this forum quite a few years ago, and am now very aware of how much of a literal 16 year old I was. I am pretty sure I wasn't a popular or respectable member due to how... autistic (and not even in a meme way, I had no idea back then) I was. I guess I am just more aware of it now I am in my mid 20s.

I have attempted to come back once before half a decade ago, but that also went really badly and possibly ruined any chances I had of returning in the future. I have since been lurking for about a month after getting myself back into robot combat in general.

It would be nice to start afresh with a new account, detached the negative stigma of the old account and username, but also that would violate a fair few of GTM's rules.

Sup holmes,  mind if I get an account name. Just to check what it be n all?
Things I did & done

Steve

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 09:42:20 AM »
By all means, my old username used to be King Mushroom, or similar.

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 09:46:26 AM »
Cool beans, I guess it's up to you. I havent seen you before, so I doubt many will remember you lmao. You got nice stuff tho
Things I did & done

Steve

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 09:50:27 AM »
Would I be in rights to create a new account? Or at least be able to change the username of the old one (providing I can even get into the old one).

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 09:53:49 AM »
Would I be in rights to create a new account? Or at least be able to change the username of the old one (providing I can even get into the old one).

Can do, lemme know if you can get access to it. If not I'll try to provide either some details or reset the associated details
Things I did & done

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 05:24:48 PM »
i can guarantee that less than 5 people here actually remember who you were
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER