Author Topic: 10+ years later, I forgot.  (Read 3276 times)

Vincent Nacon

10+ years later, I forgot.
« on: February 25, 2016, 10:04:18 PM »
Heard the news about Robot Arena 3 from a friend.  Honestly I was very much surprised to hear that.  Not "oh neat a new game!" kind of surprised.  It was an astonished and disillusioned type of surprise to realize that this franchisee isn't dead.
The news alone rekindled my teen-hood memories and the work I've done for DSL 2.0.  The logo design, new UI layouts and most of my experimental engine hacking that didn't really get me results, but lead my passion into programming.
I look through few screenshots to see the work I did, old artworks and designs that was used for the mod and it made me cringed and embarrassed. Forgotten how much I had improved since then.

So yeah, I wanted to hop back on and say hello!  Unfortunately, I don't remember the password I used... and my old email I used to register with was already long gone. Had to make new email that didn't sound too absurd or unprofessional.  Not sure where we can go from here.

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 10+ years later, I forgot.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 03:09:04 AM »
Hello there :)
What was your old username? I can contact Trovaner about this and maybe he can do something about it. otherwise you have to create a new account I guess.

Vincent Nacon

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 03:26:27 AM »
It was "Vincent".

Goose or ACAMS will most likely know me. Thanks!

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 03:29:34 AM »
Already found your account ;)
Goose and ACAMS are rarely around. Trovaner has taken over as admin. I can't do anything about this situation but I'm going to send a pm to trovaner right away. but be aware that it could be a few days until something happens. and I'm unsure if Trov is able to redirect the account to another email.
what email adress do you want it to be redirect if possible?

Vincent Nacon

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 09:11:06 PM »
Change it to <removed>.  No real rush though. Plenty of time just before RA3 come out. :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:48:44 AM by Trovaner »

Offline Trovaner

• Rep: 32
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 10:49:11 AM »
Hey Vincent, you should be able to reset your password now.