Author Topic: Sage's skin pack + Clickbeetle's BBEANS component pack = Keeps crashing my game.  (Read 767 times)

Offline FightingBotInformal

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -12
  • how tf did i even remember my password lol
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: meet me at RA2 central ig
This happens when I try testing the robots out. The game in question is RA2 1.4 full version (Stock). Someone please help me with this!
my weeb headass with my anime avatar is gone

hmu on discord for anime or music recommendations or to talk ab some sports sh** idk

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Are you sure it's those certain things as you already have them? Do you have mad's smartzones?

Offline FightingBotInformal

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -12
  • how tf did i even remember my password lol
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: meet me at RA2 central ig
Are you sure it's those certain things as you already have them? Do you have mad's smartzones?
Yes I do 09. As a matter of fact, I have the small, medium and large versions of it. Came along with Clickbeetle's pack. Also here's an update: I noticed that whenever on exhibition and I try picking an arena the arenas don't even bother trying to show up, aside from a picture of the Octagon. I also cannot pick b/c the text showing the arena's names don't appear at all. Also, when I try loading up a match, regardless of exhibition or event, the game glitches up (black screen or shows "Skip intro" and stats of robots but still doesn't load to arena). UPDATE: Solved it myself. I didn't extract the files correctly, which was why my game acted funny.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 01:26:35 PM by FightingBotInformal »
my weeb headass with my anime avatar is gone

hmu on discord for anime or music recommendations or to talk ab some sports sh** idk