Author Topic: How do i angle motors up or down?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline pngn3

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How do i angle motors up or down?
« on: November 04, 2018, 06:54:54 PM »
I have seen robots with the z-tek and other motors angled up, but i just don't know how to. How do i angle it up or down, so i can make a horizontal spinner bot?

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: How do i angle motors up or down?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 07:17:53 PM »
I have seen robots with the z-tek and other motors angled up, but i just don't know how to. How do i angle it up or down, so i can make a horizontal spinner bot?

I believe you're refering to APs (Attachment points). In the preview, you'll wannna click the green parts on the motor to select the face you'll attach it from.

Help.PNG
Things I did & done

Offline pngn3

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 07:18:52 PM »

I believe you're refering to APs (Attachment points). In the preview, you'll wannna click the green parts on the motor to select the face you'll attach it from.

[ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]
Ah! I forgot about that!
I did that on a few extensions when i downloaded the game a few days ago, and i completely forgot about it.
Thanks!

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 07:37:06 PM »

[ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]
Ah! I forgot about that!
I did that on a few extensions when i downloaded the game a few days ago, and i completely forgot about it.
Thanks!
Anytime man! Good luck
Things I did & done