Author Topic: Creating Custom Weapons?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline shaynestrudel

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Creating Custom Weapons?
« on: October 10, 2018, 07:23:43 PM »
I am looking to create the Bowtie Blade from Nightmare on the Battlebots reboot, and was wondering if anyone knew how to create it similar to the dsl 2.2 Nightmare blade, or make anything similar too it?  I am new to messing around this deep in RA2 and am just look for more seasoned vets to help me out! Thanks, also if this is in the wrong place, let me know and I'll post in the correct place

Offline [cringey name goes here]

• Supah Kickah
  • Rep: -4
  • coolest monkey in the jungle 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Creating Custom Weapons?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 05:26:50 AM »
Someone already made it. I'll see if I can give you the file.
please eat something that you're allergic to, in excessive ammounts
:sweat-smile: sadness anxiety insanity and chaos some people choose 1 or 2 me i choose all 4 :sweat-smile:
funniest user 2020

Offline FOTEPX

• Your dad
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Thank you, meow.
    • Bamzookiman130
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Shima33 #9110
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 06:31:45 AM »
I am looking to create the Bowtie Blade from Nightmare on the Battlebots reboot, and was wondering if anyone knew how to create it similar to the dsl 2.2 Nightmare blade, or make anything similar too it?  I am new to messing around this deep in RA2 and am just look for more seasoned vets to help me out! Thanks, also if this is in the wrong place, let me know and I'll post in the correct place

This is going to be a new component in DSL 2.3, coming out in December. Stick around!

Currently listening to: Marblehead Johnson - The Bluetones

Offline kaiser

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: kaiser#0050
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 09:36:25 AM »

This is going to be a new component in DSL 2.3, coming out in December. Stick around!

Thank you very much to whoever is doing the work to make this component, I've tried before and let's just say i'm no artist. Can't wait for December.
Battles are won in the bot lab, tournaments are won in the bindings.py