Author Topic: Alternative Arena: Design to Destroy  (Read 1459 times)

Online Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Mini golf champion, I got no drive
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: Alternative Arena: Design to Destroy
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2019, 11:33:57 AM »
Bad news guys... this Friday my PC decided to die.
it began with BSOD, and ended up with 1 short and 5 long beeps on my motherboard when trying to turn it on :(
i haven't found what those beeps mean, but maybe you know, it's GA X99 ud4 retail motherboard.

anyway, I need money to fix it, so I'll get some job on a freelance, which means I'll spend less time on this project.
i have backed up everything from the hard drive, and I'll keep working on it, but spending less time than I planned :(
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Have a look at this thread if you haven't already, see if any of these solutions help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-in-windows-10-64bit/a17de806-052a-48c9-8c69-306f709b0dd0
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**

Online kix

• Obeseweight
  • Rep: 11
  • ENTER BOTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Username#8552
Re: Alternative Arena: Design to Destroy
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2019, 11:43:08 AM »
Bad news guys... this Friday my PC decided to die.
it began with BSOD, and ended up with 1 short and 5 long beeps on my motherboard when trying to turn it on :(
i haven't found what those beeps mean, but maybe you know, it's GA X99 ud4 retail motherboard.

anyway, I need money to fix it, so I'll get some job on a freelance, which means I'll spend less time on this project.
i have backed up everything from the hard drive, and I'll keep working on it, but spending less time than I planned :(
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Have a look at this thread if you haven't already, see if any of these solutions help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-in-windows-10-64bit/a17de806-052a-48c9-8c69-306f709b0dd0
Im p sure he cant boot up the pc rn
ENTER BOTM OR I WILL