Off-Topic > Game Development

Alternative Arena: Design to Destroy

(1/11) > >>

AlternativeArt:
Hi everyone.
So. my patience has over. i decided to develop my own game that inspired by Robot Wars and Robot Arena.

There is no much to show yet, but the work is in progress.

I decided not to use Patreon for my  project. i want to make a classic website with single donation options that does not require from people to register anywhere.
i have a domain already, just need to find someone to make all the design.

F1Krazy:
You should use the attachments system to embed the images into your post, rather than linking to an external site. It's more convenient, plus I won't get confronted with ads for "sexy women in my area" while I'm on my lunch break at work. :dumb)

Judging from those screenshots, your game's still in a pretty early phase, but you've got component placement done and that's really the backbone of any bot-building system. I'll check out your Patreon when I get home, and I'll definitely keep an eye on this project.

Badger:
It looks like you have a good start on the botlab, but it's not a good look to come to the forums so extremely early in the development process with little to show and immediately start pushing your patreon. Your post reads more like an advert for your patreon than anything else.

Regardless, I hope you stick with it. The way you can "glue" components onto the outside of the chassis is cool, if you can get that working for glueing components onto each other that would be awesome!

[cringey name goes here]:
Not even a complete bot and I'm already in love. I think this project has some potential with further updates and improvements. Maybe in the future, when I see more of this game's potential, I can hand some money over.

kix:
Unity or unreal?
Ngl, ra2 remake would be lit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version