Author Topic: VR Chat Robot Wars VR  (Read 958 times)

Offline daleksec7

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • Working hard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
VR Chat Robot Wars VR
« on: December 19, 2020, 05:43:15 PM »
Hey There peeps

As the title says I am hoping to make a World on VR Chat which is the Robot Wars Reboot arena which you can look around.

What is VRChat you ask?
VR chat is where you can either use a VR headset or just your keyboard and you can socialize in worlds that are created by people who play the game. As well you can become models of your favorite characters from games or anime even TV shows the world is your oyster! The best part as well it is free! which is even better and with the world in a crazy pandemic everyone needs some socializing and fun!.

The project idea:
I have been streaming on Twitch on making my own world for VR Chat which uses the unity engine. I have been using the model of the Robot Wars Reboot arena I made back in 2016 to make a world for people to look around the arena. What I also hope to do is have players able to control the hazards meaning you can toast things on the flame pit. Flip objects on the flipper etc. As well as having the house robots as playable characters.

The world will not be very relistic due to the unity engine but it would be a interesting and fun experience!

I hope to stream every Saturday or Sunday working on the project.

Additionally I hope to make all the other Robot Wars Arenas from series 1-7

If you wish to watch streams please follow www.twitch.com/liam__haddock

Offline Yoloskater224

• Mr Stealyogirl
  • Antweight
  • Rep: -1
  • I'm just sayin, granny's revenge is HOT
    • Insert_Name_Here224
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Stolen_Kryptic#0782
Re: VR Chat Robot Wars VR
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 07:03:32 AM »
based
pepsi max

Offline daleksec7

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • Working hard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: VR Chat Robot Wars VR
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 02:13:17 PM »

The arena is taking shape. The seating is in. The hazards are in place but still lot of work to do!
I stream my work on Twitch www.twitch.com/Liam__haddock
Sunday-Monday

You can watch the previous work done as well!