Author Topic: Super Smash Bros (Any Version)  (Read 1370 times)

Offline F1Krazy

• Team VVV - Veni Vidi Vici
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 4
  • Nothing is easy the first time round
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: Super Smash Bros (Any Version)
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2019, 04:21:27 PM »
Aaaaaanyway... having bought Ultimate for myself as a birthday present, I am currently maining Kirby while I unlock fighters and get to grips with the game. My intention is to main Peach (as I have in past games) and possibly Daisy. It depends whose playstyle ends up suiting me most, though. I've literally tried out about three fighters so far.

UPDATE: Apparently I kick ass as Sonic so I'll be maining him too  :cool:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 04:55:45 PM by F1Krazy »
My DSL Showcase

Offline KidDelta

• Board game extraordinaire
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Im pretty sure that's Illegal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Kerb Stump#9896
Re: Super Smash Bros (JOKER DLC!)
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2019, 07:06:37 AM »

The first DLC character of Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Not Including Piranha Plant), Joker from Persona 5, has bee released!
Included in his set will be Joker himself, a new stage in Mementos, and 11 music tracks from Persona 3-5.
New Mii fighter costumes are also included, based off characters from the Sonic franchise and other characters from the Persona franchise.

In other Smash related news, Version 3.0.0 is here! Included in this update is Stage builder, a video editor and Smash world, a sorta Social Media dedicated to Smash related content, which will be able to easily share content, like screenshots and Videos made using the video Editor

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:36:11 AM by KidDelta »
The Pink Star Kaiser Incarnate of GTM

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2019, 07:14:33 AM »

The first DLC character of Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Not Including Piranha Plant), Joker from Persona 5, will be released very soon.
Included in his set will be Joker himself, a new stage in Mementos, and 11 music tracks from Persona 3-5.
New Mii fighter costumes are also included, based off characters from the Sonic franchise and other characters from the Persona franchise.

In other Smash related news, Version 3.0.0 is almost here, including Stage builder, a video editor and Smash world, a sorta Social Media dedicated to Smash related content, which will be able to easily share content, like screenshots and Videos made using the video Editor

As a fan of Jojo, Persona, and crossovers, hyped for this. Also, hoping the tracks include the boss battle themes from 3-5, because they are cool

Offline KidDelta

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Super Smash Bros (Any Version)
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2019, 07:23:22 AM »
I should note the Music tracks included, so:
Persona 5:                                                  Persona 4:                                          Persona 3:
Last Surprise                                              Reach out to the truth                         Mass Destruction
Beneath the mask (New arrangement)      I'll face myself (New arrangement)      Battle Hymn of the soul
Wake up, get up, get out there                 Time to make history
Rivers in the desert
Our beginning

(Note that each track will change the look of the Mementos stage, depending on which song you'll be using)

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2019, 03:35:53 PM »

The first DLC character of Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Not Including Piranha Plant), Joker from Persona 5, will be released very soon.

In other Smash related news, Version 3.0.0 is almost here, including Stage builder, a video editor and Smash world, a sorta Social Media dedicated to Smash related content, which will be able to easily share content, like screenshots and Videos made using the video Editor

As a fan of Jojo, Persona, and crossovers, hyped for this. Also, hoping the tracks include the boss battle themes from 3-5, because they are cool
Same here. After getting in to the Persona series more recently, this should be a great new inclusion into Smash ultimate, especially for any long time fan. Though, I'm bit doubtful on if I really do want to spend the money for the DLC, if I'm not play it that much though.

Offline KidDelta

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2019, 10:53:28 PM »
Same here. After getting in to the Persona series more recently, this should be a great new inclusion into Smash ultimate, especially for any long time fan. Though, I'm bit doubtful on if I really do want to spend the money for the DLC, if I'm not play it that much though.
You know the fighter's pass allows you to buy all characters immediately after launch of each dlc character + technically cheaper as buying all 5 dlc characters (Not including Piranha plant), since the fighter's pass is 25 USD, while buying each character separately would be 30 USD.