Author Topic: Super Smash Bros (Any Version)  (Read 7587 times)

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Super Smash Bros (JOKER DLC!)
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2019, 03:35:53 PM »

The first DLC character of Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Not Including Piranha Plant), Joker from Persona 5, will be released very soon.
Included in his set will be Joker himself, a new stage in Mementos, and 11 music tracks from Persona 3-5.
New Mii fighter costumes are also included, based off characters from the Sonic franchise and other characters from the Persona franchise.

In other Smash related news, Version 3.0.0 is almost here, including Stage builder, a video editor and Smash world, a sorta Social Media dedicated to Smash related content, which will be able to easily share content, like screenshots and Videos made using the video Editor

As a fan of Jojo, Persona, and crossovers, hyped for this. Also, hoping the tracks include the boss battle themes from 3-5, because they are cool
Same here. After getting in to the Persona series more recently, this should be a great new inclusion into Smash ultimate, especially for any long time fan. Though, I'm bit doubtful on if I really do want to spend the money for the DLC, if I'm not play it that much though.

Offline KidDelta

• Treasure Sniper
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • "To Comfort the Disturbed, and Disturb the Comfort
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
Re: Super Smash Bros (JOKER DLC!)
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2019, 10:53:28 PM »
Same here. After getting in to the Persona series more recently, this should be a great new inclusion into Smash ultimate, especially for any long time fan. Though, I'm bit doubtful on if I really do want to spend the money for the DLC, if I'm not play it that much though.
You know the fighter's pass allows you to buy all characters immediately after launch of each dlc character + technically cheaper as buying all 5 dlc characters (Not including Piranha plant), since the fighter's pass is 25 USD, while buying each character separately would be 30 USD. 
I shouldn't have come here

Offline KidDelta

• Treasure Sniper
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • "To Comfort the Disturbed, and Disturb the Comfort
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
Re: Super Smash Bros (Any Version)
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2019, 07:57:41 AM »
*Ignores Hero because Hoes mad*
Anyway, this:

chrome_2019_09_04_19_15_44.0.png
I shouldn't have come here

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Super Smash Bros (Any Version)
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2019, 07:00:00 PM »
play slap city

How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.