Off-Topic > Existing Games

Robot wars Extreme Destruction and Arenas of Destruction on windows 10

(1/7) > >>

jackster96:
So when I tried installing these and running them on windows 10 in compatibility mode they just wouldn't load up or start, there any fixes or resolutions to get them working?

SkullKid2000:
Yes there is :) You need to crack them. Just search for Robot Wars Arenas of Destruction and Robot Wars Extreme Destruction crack, and that'll solve the problem. I am running Windows 10 also, and it has issues with the copy protection of the disc (that requires the disc inserted when you start the game) and that's "half" broken in Windows 10. So, the only way to bypass this is by a no-cd crack :)

jackster96:
Ahh right, thank you for your help pretty simple fix compared to some games :) I shall give this a try tonight :D

SkullKid2000:

--- Quote from: jackster96 on August 25, 2016, 07:00:26 AM ---Ahh right, thank you for your help pretty simple fix compared to some games :) I shall give this a try tonight :D

--- End quote ---
Have fun! :D

FOTEPX:
I hate to dig this old thread up again, but RW:AoD isn't working on my Windows 10 machine, and installing the patch didn't help. Any advice?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version