Author Topic: Robot Wars extreme destruction and arenas of destruction, FireStorm  (Read 1624 times)

Offline FIGHTMEBRU

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so i think we can all agree these were both bad games but what i dont get is why is firestorm so usless in both of these games? in real life he was one of, if not the best robot! and in these games he cant get under anybody cant self right armor breaks after you touch it and in ed he is faster than speed racer is their a way to perhaps change the game files or a mod for this game? a update cause i cant find nothing.

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
Re: Robot Wars extreme destruction and arenas of destruction, FireStorm
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 11:35:11 AM »
There is basically nothing for Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction and Robot Wars: Arenas of Destruction because they pale in comparison to the modability and physics of Robot Arena 2. I think I remember SkullKid2000 doing a mod where you could play as the house robots in RW:AOD but that's about it.
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline SkullKid2000

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Master of the House Robots
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 02:10:35 PM »
There is basically nothing for Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction and Robot Wars: Arenas of Destruction because they pale in comparison to the modability and physics of Robot Arena 2. I think I remember SkullKid2000 doing a mod where you could play as the house robots in RW:AOD but that's about it.
You can make robots indestructible, mod the games to pieces etc. except making completely customized new robot's of course.
Best Regards,

Skull Kid

Offline FIGHTMEBRU

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 04:25:35 PM »
how could you make them indestructible? because im tired of the slightest touch breaking firestorms armor

Offline SkullKid2000

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Master of the House Robots
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 11:11:29 AM »
how could you make them indestructible? because im tired of the slightest touch breaking firestorms armor
I know what you mean. You need to extract the game archive, and go into the global.dat file (which is fully readable) and find "DisablePlayerDamage" and set that value from 0 to 1.
Best Regards,

Skull Kid