Off-Topic > Existing Games

General Games Chat Room

(1/20) > >>

Chaosmancer:
So, I did suggest this in another thread, so I may as well try it out. This is really just a place for you to discuss games that have less of a following on the forum. The games that aren't likely to generate as much discussion as Pokemon or Smash Bros (although you can still talk about them, if you so choose).

That's it really, talk about games you have played, the ones you are playing, any ones that you are looking forward to, review and recommend games, and any other general game related things that don't really warrant another topic. Although, when all  is said and done, this could just end up being a general games journal where you just write a paragraph about what you are playing and no discussion stems from it, and is half the reason I held off on creating this topic (that, and I am horrible at creating opening posts, and the only thing I can think to write about is what has happened in the game I am playing now).

Anyway, on with the show... also, remember spoiler tags, or just allude to the spoiler without revealing what it is. Anyway, as promised, a paragraph about the game I am playing now;

I've been playing Danganronpa 2, I'd say that it definitely matches the first one with the way it grips me. Although, some of the logic puzzle were kind of simple but obtuse in the way that they are solved (it is obvious that X is the answer, but in order to continue, you need to match it with a key word, and the word to match it with isn't exactly obvious). It's really depressing that both of my favourite characters died though. But this game is still the kind of thing that plagues my mind until I finish it and some time after I finish it, so I haven't really been playing anything else at all.

Natster-104:
Just been playing destiny, the controls were easy to use, the graphics are brilliant and one of the best shooters I've played, haven't been seeing the Skype chat in a while, so did/does anyone like destiny?

yugitom:
Apparently, it's Halo done worse and the only reason it's getting hyped so much is because it's Bungie's first game in 4 years. I was never a fan of Halo and I'm not that much of an avid FPS fan either, so I probably won't get it.

On another note, I have been playing Bleach The 3rd Phantom. I haven't played since I was about 14/15 and I think it's awesome! It's a TRPG, like Advance Wars (which I also like) and Fire Emblem (which I have never played.) The amount of time I put into it as a young teen was fascinating. If you like TRPGs like the games mentioned, I would seriously recommend checking 3rd Phantom out, even if you don't like Bleach. In fact, this game got me into Bleach to begin with, so I was going in with no prior knowledge too.

Lemonism:

--- Quote from: yug1tom on September 12, 2014, 04:24:16 PM ---I was never a fan of Halo... ...so I probably won't get it.

--- End quote ---
This sums me up quite nicely. I never got the appeal of Halo. I just found it boring in comparison to other FPS games.
I've been playing a lot of Civ 5, MH3U and Just Cause 2 recently, and that's pretty much it.

yugitom:
The only FPS games that I play regularly until I completely over-play it are World at War and Black Ops 1 & 2 because of the zombies. I think Halo is a Sci-Fi game and FPS and Sci-Fi doesn't mix well with me. The only FPS's I play for the multiplayer are MW3 and World at War (they're the only ones I'm good at.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version