Poll

Have you joined the Garry's Wars server? And if not, why not?

Yes, I play regularly.
4 (40%)
Yes, I used to play/joined once or twice.
1 (10%)
No, and I don't want to.
2 (20%)
No, as I don't have GMod/Steam.
3 (30%)
No, as I've only just found out about this.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: January 28, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

Author Topic: Garry's Wars  (Read 67913 times)

Offline Mouldy

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 4
  • Still can't make robots after 10 years.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Mr.Kinch#9001
Re: Garry's Wars
« Reply #480 on: January 14, 2018, 08:27:10 PM »
Made a poll.

Interested to see what the results would be. Would love to try and interest some more people from GTM.

Throw out some replies if your response isn't listed.

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #481 on: January 15, 2018, 11:49:31 PM »
My option is missing:

Yes I used to go there but then my laptop died and I had to replace it with a sh**tier one that doesn't run gmod and now personal life take up too much time anyway.

Offline kix

• The game
  • Rep: -3
  • I reminded you, you lost the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: January 16, 2018, 08:14:53 AM »
Im fckin begging my cousin to buy it for me... But he's a cunt.
In the group tho
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline yugitom

• Rep: 17
  • Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: January 16, 2018, 11:39:16 AM »
You could buy it yourself and save your cousin the grief.

Offline kix

• The game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2018, 12:10:55 AM »
Hon hon, no credit card atm...
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline FightingBotInformal

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: -12
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2018, 07:30:19 AM »
Hon hon, no credit card atm...
I'd suggest you save your cash up for a Steam gift card.

Offline Mouldy

• Super Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: January 22, 2018, 09:43:48 AM »
Whoever answered in the poll that they don't have GMod and would like to join, message me on Discord or on here.

Offline Mouldy

• Super Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: February 03, 2019, 07:41:03 AM »

Offline kix

• The game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: February 03, 2019, 07:57:25 AM »
Highly accurate/10

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
« Reply #489 on: February 04, 2019, 07:45:47 AM »
Showed this to Nick, was not disappointed.
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline KOS_Flow_Mobile

• Antweight
  • Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: October 03, 2020, 09:58:10 PM »
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Hobo Droo

• Official Veteran
  • Rep: 7
  • The Seattle Warlord
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: hobo_drew #3224
« Reply #491 on: October 03, 2020, 10:07:33 PM »
we did it reddit???????
kevin the cube is gone in fortnite

Offline kix

• The game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: October 04, 2020, 03:13:04 AM »
He cranked dat soulja

Offline J

• I don’t give a dimmadamn
  • Rep: 5
  • I sexually identify as a tall hat
    • I don’t care
    • I don’t care
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: I don’t care
« Reply #493 on: November 19, 2020, 11:48:49 PM »