Author Topic: Calling out the Game Creators  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Gigafrost

• Rep: 0
  • You'll never know what I'll think of next.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Calling out the Game Creators
« on: May 30, 2008, 08:07:18 AM »
I was wondering in anyone either created/has created their own games. If so, post what type of game it is!

Edit: Feel free to advertise your upcoming Robot Arena 2 downloads, packs, components, etc.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 07:43:01 PM by Gigafrost »

Offline Flying_Chao

• Rep: 4
  • Unified Utopian State Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:05:33 PM »
I have started many games, but I've only finished one. It is MegaMan-ish, and has Vaati in it.... and Eggman.

Offline Madiaba

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 06:44:36 PM »
Well I actually have what could be termed almost another version/update of DSL.  I think Trov. was going to go through it for me.

And I have also started an RA2 'Combat Version', where the whole game is dedicated to a military theme.  All of the AI are exclusively realistic Combat Vehicles.  Both Exhibition and Events would involve realistic military foes and arenas.  You'd be given a couple basic military vehicles to start, but you'd have to start honing your military vehicle building skills.  There'll be some new military components too that MadBeaver, ACAMS and I have made.  Trov. and 70HC have offered to help with this version.

I've also written a couple self-quizing vocabulary games..  I know...boring to most, but helpful to memorize vocab...
Input is appreciated. :)
-Arrogance is a quantity devoid of quality...
-As a client once told me "This is my story, and it's sticking to me!"
-Relationships these days are like the 'Arrival' section of the airport: a lot of baggage is being revealed in one place, and not a lot of it is being correlated to its real owners...

Offline Jack Daniels

• Rep: 9
  • Losing Tournaments with Style
    • matt.morrill.12
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • My abandoned online RPG project.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »
I do not know any programming at all, but I had a successful online turn-based strategy game going for a few years.  It was really time consuming. Eventually, I just didn't have enough free time to dedicate to it.

http://battleroyaleonline.tripod.com/