Author Topic: KillerTurtleG Bot showcase  (Read 7993 times)

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: KillerTurtleG Bot showcase
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2018, 02:25:33 PM »
Hey, they're all quite spicy. Whirlwirl 3 & DOW being my favourite of the bunch. Wish you'd have entered your huge bot somewhere.

git gud nerd
Things I did & done

Offline evil toaster

• Antweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Huh?
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2018, 02:38:36 PM »
Croc: it's cute

Durable as a pin 2: seems inspired by the one altapowerdog bot with the googly eyes that isn't crave monster

D.O.W: a better name would of be the grand-daughter of whyachi, but it's pretty cool

Invictus: nothing much I could add, other than that I wouldn't consider it a Warhog clone

Lunchbox: the paint scheme is amazing, other than that it's very poison arrow

Tail with a twist: S.M.I.S.D.Y the thwack bot

Whirlwind 3: very much a nightmare clone, and I just Perfer the other one. This looks like a downgrade in every single way.

Death is drumming 2: if poison arrow met a chop saw and tried to hide his wounds, anyways it is still pretty cool

Whirlpool class cw: I like it and love the teeth setup

Shrekarator: simply amazing, one of the best dsl bots

Not whyachi: those hammers just don't fit in with the rest of the bot, but I expect it to dethrone biohazard

Black boy: it's hideous

Small:even worse than black boy

Foxhound:reminds me of team velocity's first bot, and I love it

The God John: it's a overhead BW. Nothing else to say

Something something I haven't really done anything notable to mention

Offline KillerTurtleG

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2018, 11:03:28 AM »
Mhhh more bots:

Virtus:
My first ever successful extender vert, so im happy with it :D 2x Npc fast drive 2x Flat for weapons

Virtus.png

Shock Collar:
Compact front hinge, tried to pack a powerful flipper into a small box, think i've managed that. 2x Npc fast + 2x Tmr for drive. 2x Storm burst for flipper

Shock Collar.png

Eucatastrophe 2:
Disappointed with it's performance in OW2 rumble so redesigned it with a srimech. 2x TMR2s for drive and 2 Perms for the weapons

Eucatastrophe 2.png

Neon Revolution 2:
Felt like i could build it much more efficiently, so i did. Steel wedge now at front and heavier, longer and stronger bar. 4x Tmr for drive and 6Mag for weapon

NeonRevolution2.png

Raging Bull 3:
Wanted to try make it look cleaner and get it as small as i possibly could. 6x Npc fast for drive.

RagingBull3.png

Death Is Drumming 3:
Took me a while to build something that compares too the second one and I have finally done so. Slightly smaller with large beaters on the drum compared to the medium on DiD2 so more damage output. 4x Npc fasts and 2x Flat motor for the drum.

DID3.png

E.N.T.iii.T.Y:
Wanted more power in the flipper so redesigned. Here's the outcome, smaller in height. 4x Npc fasts and 2 Meduim wide bursts for the flipper.

ENTiiiTY.png

All planned to enter events when they can.
I'd love to hear all opinions, helps with getting more perspectives for building next time

Offline TheRoboteer

• Mr Big Blue Flipper
  • Rep: 9
  • "I HATE SEBASTIAN COE!"
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: TheRoboteer#8784
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2018, 11:10:04 AM »
I'm a fan of all of them except the first two. The tooth setup on Virtus is really ugly IMO and I'm not entirely sure about the little feeder wedge bit on the front either (I know there's bots like Shard with a similar setup to that but I'm not really a fan of it looks wise). I can't really put my finger on what it is about Shock Collar that I'm not a fan of but there's just something about it.

Other than that they're excellent though. I'm a fan of Eucastrophe in particular. Nicely executed.
Notable Tournament Performances:
The Beginner's Guide to IRL:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/tutorials-and-tips/irl-a-beginner's-guide

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2018, 11:11:27 AM »
All the bots of yours I love are back improved and looking sexy as hell! Shock Collar....new version of Vulkan perhaps? Massive fan of it but like Robo said: something seems off about it but unsure what. In any case, I am losing DiDIII and E.N.T.iii.T.Y and hope to see all these bots take part in something soon! :mrgreen:
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2018, 11:55:30 AM »
Except for the disc Virtus looks really really good. I love the details on it.And Enttiiity looks awesome. as always.

Offline KillerTurtleG

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2019, 11:37:25 AM »
Im not dead heck
Some bots (Built all at very different times):
New DiD, Bigger drum, Better armour, Longer:

DiD4.png

New ENT, Better wedge, Better armour, Stronger flipper: