Robot Arena > DSL TC Showcases

Lilly's Bedroom Robotics: DSL

<< < (2/15) > >>

CodeSilver23:

--- Quote from: Koi_YTP on November 14, 2019, 11:32:00 AM ---Tried cleaning things up w/ Your Lover, both aesthetically and functionally.
--- End quote ---
I feel like this has double meaning...

Lilleh__:

--- Quote from: CodeSilver23 on November 14, 2019, 12:25:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Koi_YTP on November 14, 2019, 11:32:00 AM ---Tried cleaning things up w/ Your Lover, both aesthetically and functionally.
--- End quote ---
I feel like this has double meaning...

--- End quote ---
Your gf is cheating on you w/ me.

Badnik96:
please crop your images. no one needs to see the botlab every time you post a new robot

Lilleh__:
I built a hammer saw w/ a beta and a perm.  One of them will need to be go in order to make the bot legal for IRL.

Lilleh__:
Here's some bots I've built so far this year.

I decided to play around w/ cb2 (the only cb2 parts I ended up using being motors) and created Night Fiend.  I initially intended for it to look like some mutant insect monster, but it kinda just ended up being W I D 3 B O I w/ a saw blade and an overall wtf appearance.

And I've also built (either from scratch, completing after starting last year or upgrading bots that I intended to enter into MM3 but never AI'd and submitted) some bots that are legal for tournaments.  These are all complete except for skinning some parts.

Last year, I tried making a LW drum w/ sledgehammers, and did a bad job.  Tried to make a better one this year, failed, so just made a wedge for a LW, still same family as the hammer drums tho, No Hammers All Beans.  Slimbodies for drive so its faster than the hammer drums I built.

These two you can see the original completed versions in the OP, they are the hammer clusterbot Slem and Slam.  What I've done is move the side supports for the dustpans so that they're no longer a disadvantage for them in wedge battles, and put armour plates in front of the wheels so its harder for opponents to get caught on them and make the bot spin when firing the hammer.  They have the drive power to flip a MW over by ramming them into a wall.

And last of all, a SHW horizontal spinner that I started months ago, but only now have I got it to completion (except skinned armour and wheels) as I have plans to enter it into a tournament, Tohru.  The weapon is her strongest point being highly destructive, but her low ground clearance is a weakness as it makes it vulnerable to getting high-centred.  She could be the bad girl of the SHW division, but we'll have to wait and see how she performs in tournaments before being certain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version