Robot Arena > DSL TC Showcases

Redalert's rare DSL builds and WS

(1/81) > >>

Redalert:
First bot- BW thwacker I threw together in under 3 minutes.

3 mm. Steel, but I could add 1 mm. Plastic, and add more irons if I had more time...

Hoppin:
You've got more than enough battery life on that thwack bot. Drop it down to a single Battlepack. With that weight probably increase the extender on the weapon to Titanium and up the weapon count or a better weapon entirely. Overall, being a thwackbot it's super plain.

kix:
ohgod
That battery is not needed, one WP8 is more than enough for 2 motors
Iron spike is bad in DSL (generally most stock components are bad in DSL)
That bot with ai will not function as a thwacker, but an SnS (most tournaments ban SnS bots)

Redalert:

--- Quote from: Hoppin on December 17, 2018, 08:31:42 AM ---You've got more than enough battery life on that thwack bot. Drop it down to a single Battlepack. With that weight probably increase the extender on the weapon to Titanium and up the weapon count or a better weapon entirely. Overall, being a thwackbot it's super plain.

--- End quote ---

Extender weapon's titanium, I think.

I knew you would say what you said about the battery. What do the battlepacks look like?

...and yep, this Thwacker is gay. I'll see if I can add more weapons (and a tighter chassis.)

Hoppin:

--- Quote from: Redalert on December 17, 2018, 08:48:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hoppin on December 17, 2018, 08:31:42 AM ---You've got more than enough battery life on that thwack bot. Drop it down to a single Battlepack. With that weight probably increase the extender on the weapon to Titanium and up the weapon count or a better weapon entirely. Overall, being a thwackbot it's super plain.

--- End quote ---

Extender weapon's titanium, I think.

I knew you would say what you said about the battery. What do the battlepacks look like?

...and yep, this Thwacker is gay. I'll see if I can add more weapons (and a tighter chassis.)

--- End quote ---

1. It's Alu. You can tell from the colouring
2. Battlepacks are the red 15kg ones.
3. Do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version