Robot Arena > DSL TC Showcases

Mad-man 3's DSL showcase

<< < (2/119) > >>

madman3:
err, the bear claw is there to grapple a wedge. so the entire flipper thing is fore lifting up while the mags use the razors and breaks the wedge. And it works, surprisingly. I'll make the changes tomorrow. I'm sleepy.
And it is a Rampant puppy love rip off in a way. Only more razors of the burst motor.

Scorpion:

--- Quote from: The Ounce on September 25, 2010, 03:44:15 PM ---Not too bad, but yes, follow their advice.  (Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

It appears that you still have stock components in your game, which means you didn't install the DSL patch correctly.  Use the one in Sage's signature.

I think there's a better way to attach the plows, like using a single extender or 2 flipper segments.  I know it's a clamp, but I can't see from here how the weapon works; all I can tell from here is that the razors are attached to the Mags.

--- End quote ---
Don't the stock components apear when you use cheatbot2?

madman3:
no, when you use a particular Component CFZ file.

NFX:
If it's there purely to hold wedges in position, use either a ramplate or a 40cm Steel Sheet, and let the razors deal the damage.

madman3:
Ram plates weigh too much and are too big to be sensible I would have thought.
Either way, here's the new version.

Its okay at best now. The wedges are worse if you ask me.

But here's my BW FBS!

12 hypno teeth, on a shell powered by a TMW3. Driven by copals.
Slow but now very stable thanks to the drum added at the front. Demolishes most BWs in NAR AI. Unless they're flippers :P.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version