Poll

do you like t*aps?

yes
no

Author Topic: 090901 sucks and showcase  (Read 21190 times)

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: geese builds dsl [IN THE HOOD]
« Reply #280 on: July 31, 2020, 06:29:21 AM »

made a new bar
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline 8bean

• Professional Tourney Rigger
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 9
  • I'm on discord probably
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: 8bean#4514
« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2020, 07:01:37 AM »
when are you making the lava version
Stuff I didn't suck at (from oldest to newest)

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: August 31, 2020, 06:47:33 AM »

something serious for once

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • "To Comfort the Disturbed, and Disturb the Comfort
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
« Reply #283 on: August 31, 2020, 07:02:24 AM »
Very Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline 8bean

• Professional Tourney Rigger
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 9
  • I'm on discord probably
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: 8bean#4514
« Reply #284 on: August 31, 2020, 11:37:21 AM »
its so smooth, i just wish it had the invertibility spikes on the top of the weapon supports unless it cant drive upside down already
Stuff I didn't suck at (from oldest to newest)

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2020, 04:45:30 PM »
Can we get a discord hierarchy please?

I mean, if my posts can be controlled by admins and moderators, meaning they have control over everybody else, why not have other stages of rank and power as well? I mean it is only fair.

ADDED: Does it make sense for me to have the same rights as NH or draker? How about newbies? Are they as good at giving advice or knowing about the history of the game or they way things are run?

Are the Admins and Moderators the only people in power? I thought a forum was a place from Ancient Rome and symbolized democracy? Power to the people? Not here...You can even make this a US Government, which in reality is a Hierarchy with just c and balances...but it is NOT fair for someone like Myself hobo or robo be among the same class as draker, pocket jake and NH.

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2020, 05:34:49 PM »

I mean, if my posts can be controlled by admins and moderators, meaning they have control over everybody else, why not have other stages of rank and power as well? I mean it is only fair.

ADDED: Does it make sense for me to have the same rights as NH or draker? How about newbies? Are they as good at giving advice or knowing about the history of the game or they way things are run?

Are the Admins and Moderators the only people in power? I thought a forum was a place from Ancient Rome and symbolized democracy? Power to the people? Not here...You can even make this a US Government, which in reality is a Hierarchy with just c and balances...but it is NOT fair for someone like Myself hobo or robo be among the same class as draker, pocket jake and NH.

(Image removed from quote.)

Looks like sh**, feelsbadman
Things I did & done

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2020, 05:44:06 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Looks like sh**, feelsbadman
shut up bong

Offline kix

• The game
  • Rep: -3
  • I reminded you, you lost the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2020, 06:30:14 PM »
Nice bot superbot
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • "To Comfort the Disturbed, and Disturb the Comfort
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2020, 07:13:56 PM »
Very Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
rip draker
« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2020, 02:56:56 AM »
Effective immediately, I am leaving RA2 Central.
I made a rant about a month ago about respect. I realize now that the problem I faced then was not respect. Nor was it being a good bot builder. My problem was that all I received the past 9 months was hate. And the hate wasn’t from everybody here. It was only a few people. I don’t need to say their names, because anybody who’s been here for more than a few months knows who they are. This community has embraced hate culture and it’s the reason why so many people have left this community recently. I’m just the next person to leave. I encourage you all to see the toxic side of this community and get rid of them. This community will not get better until you do. I hope some time in the near future I can rejoin this community and not have exclusively hate thrown my way. Until then, I’m heading off. If the community does eventually gets better, put something in my showcase.

shoutout to hop for cyberbullying yet another valued member of our community away

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
Re: 09090901's radical left antfia showcase
« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2020, 10:56:08 AM »
So do you post this awesome sh** just to showcase the latest zoomer copypasta now?
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 0909091 sucks and showcase
« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2021, 05:55:44 AM »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 05:18:27 PM by 09090901 »

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 25
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards GTMCS Division Winner Donated money for site hosting 2021 Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 090901 sucks and showcase
« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2021, 05:17:50 PM »
good job.

Offline TommyProductionsInc

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 12
  • The Forum Autistic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2021, 08:46:00 PM »
Wait, there's two of you guys? One's a dancing goose and the other's an alcoholic dog?

Offline Gulden

• I should start doing tourneys again.
  • Rep: 7
  • Currently trying to make a Riff in Time and Space.
    • https://www.facebook.com/
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Everything is too OP
    • Awards
  • Discord: Gulden#1901
« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2021, 10:03:06 PM »
Wait, there's two of you guys? One's a dancing goose and the other's an alcoholic dog?
You'll note the extra 09 in one of them.  I'm pretty it's just Geese being Geese.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Awards GTMCS Division Winner Donated money for site hosting 2021 Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2021, 10:09:36 PM »
geese changed his username to 09090901 and i dont know why

Offline kix

• The game
  • Rep: -3
  • I reminded you, you lost the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: January 31, 2021, 09:56:33 AM »
Mike Pence moment
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 23
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #298 on: February 02, 2021, 03:55:16 AM »
chris living rent free in your head

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: February 02, 2021, 03:05:41 PM »
chris living rent free in your head
dude i think he has a crush on me