Robot Arena > DSL TC Showcases

Bildschirms Bots! (Also Hi!)

(1/37) > >>

Bildschirm:
Click this link and you get directed to the first actually good looking bots i made!
--- Code: ---https://gametechmods.com/forums/dsl-tc-showcases/bildschirms-bots!-(also-hi!)/msg750358/#msg750358
--- End code ---

In the spoiler is my first post
Hi all of you!

I am very new to this platform and play that game like 2 months now and I saw that some people made like a showcase to their own the bots so I thought... I can do that too! >:3

So I have too much to show every single one of then, so I just pick my best bots I made!

*vomits bots*

Thats like my first bot I made in DSL :P

That Bot is Badass, it can throw bots around! :o

I lust love the bot, it can destroy Wrecktangle in 3 minutes! Is the Bot IRL or not? I dunno. xD

Its a turtle Shell Spinner, yaaay. xD

I'm bad at Flippers, ok? xD

Its Inspired from the Bot "13 Black"

Its a full Body Spinner I really Like!

Its a really strong Lightweight to be honest. x3

Angled Ringspinner, yaaay

Big Nipp- Of course Big Whipper *coughs*

His Final Form!

The Killer that beats everyone!  xD
Thats all for now, Write when you wanna know something I didnt show or wrote here! x3

Olister92:
hello and welcome
you have so many cool bots here but try not post them all at once as its a lot in one go for our brains to digest!

pokebro14:
Nice bots, it's looks like someone has already been helping with advice  ;) turtle is best tho

Hoppin:
Hiya my dude and welcome.

Ill do a full rundown of the bots once i get home but from wgat i can see you have a plethora of creative ideas keep it up.  Big whipper and death of wheels are stand out bots to me. My only issue with the other bots is theyre rather messy on creation. But certainly great for a newcomer. Best of luck and i hope you stick around

Bildschirm:

--- Quote from: Olister92 on January 20, 2018, 08:29:28 AM ---hello and welcome
you have so many cool bots here but try not post them all at once as its a lot in one go for our brains to digest!

--- End quote ---

Thank you! Also How can I do muliple posts when its allowed to only have one showcase? :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version