Robot Arena > DSL TC Showcases

Bildschirms Bots! (Also Hi!)

<< < (2/37) > >>

Bildschirm:

--- Quote from: Hoppin on January 20, 2018, 08:37:43 AM ---Hiya my dude and welcome.

Ill do a full rundown of the bots once i get home but from wgat i can see you have a plethora of creative ideas keep it up.  Big whipper and death of wheels are stand out bots to me. My only issue with the other bots is theyre rather messy on creation. But certainly great for a newcomer. Best of luck and i hope you stick around

--- End quote ---
Thank You! :3

ty4er:
big whipper is p neato, the rest are cool too but could do with little touchups like a skin or making the bot much smoother with extenders and such. the flipper is rad too but would be much better if the panels were moved inwards so there's no ugly gaps

also if you do choose to post a lot of bots in one post, try and put most of them in spoilers so it doesnt kill all our browsers

Bildschirm:

--- Quote from: ty4er on January 20, 2018, 09:06:26 AM ---big whipper is p neato, the rest are cool too but could do with little touchups like a skin or making the bot much smoother with extenders and such. the flipper is rad too but would be much better if the panels were moved inwards so there's no ugly gaps

also if you do choose to post a lot of bots in one post, try and put most of them in spoilers so it doesnt kill all our browsers

--- End quote ---

Ok, Thank you!
I just Try to make an effective design and try to make it somehow good looking xD

kix:
Eww.. Mechadiscs... We try to keep away from them (or limit them to one mecha per one), otherwise, the bots are great for a newcomer!

Bildschirm:

--- Quote from: TGM on January 20, 2018, 10:46:09 AM ---Eww.. Mechadiscs... We try to keep away from them (or limit them to one mecha per one), otherwise, the bots are great for a newcomer!

--- End quote ---

I noticed that because I think mechadiscs just have a really effective shape and I wont submit it anyway because of that.;P
Its just here to kill some bots when I'm in the mood to. xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version