Kelimpels AI pack of ass
Kelimpel's AI Pack.zip
Filesize: 6.45MB  Views: (5102)  Downloads (1106)  Last Download: February 07, 2024, 09:57:45 AM 
Previous Download | Next Download
Description: Tbh if you have seen this AI pack as you've Wandered on the AI tab I'm telling you as the one who made this that you should probably Click of right now for a chance to see an actual challenge as this pack contains robots that Aren't even IRL in an IRL pack But if you do want to look at this pack after all i have said get the DSL 2.2 IRL edition and then replace the AI section with this Trust me this AI is for nobody and you wols probably be depressed that such a pack as Actualyy retarded as this exists but those are my words I really hope that you do not download this pack as this is just to see if i would waste my tme into something as Difficult as an AI pack so if this is unbeleivably easy then I'm setting the bar as low as i can posibbly put it to put you of it. But hey thats just my Opinion and please comment down because im too lazy to make a thread (but then again i made this)

Posted by: Kelimpel February 22, 2020, 02:24:21 PM

Rating: *** by 2 members.

Linking Codes
Direct Link
Show Html Link Code

Comments