RA2: ReStocked (2018) - AI Pack
ReStocked_2018_AI.rar
Filesize: 5.85MB  Views: (6481)  Downloads (1809)  Last Download: April 17, 2024, 07:12:44 PM 
Previous Download | Next Download
Description: Looking for a more advanced version of the Original Stock AI that will test your stock building skills?  Look no further, this pack will suffice all your needs!

This AI pack contains 54 brand new bots that are recreated based on Robot Arena 2 AI built to a more competitive scene.  All bots were inspired by the original design as much as possible, but some were completely changed to fit the current meta of Stock with enclosed arenas.  Effectively a re-imagining of both the Stock AI and the beta version released way back in 2009.  Everything in this pack was created by yours truly, but all thanks for inspiration, original concepts, and even the beta version of ReStocked should go to their original creators and designs, such as infiniteinertia, Sage, Scrap Daddy, R0B0SH4RK, Pwnator, and many other great bot designers that slip my mind while typing this.

I hope you enjoy this pack, and please report back to the main thread with the same name if there are any issues or bugs I may have glossed over while making this.  Thanks for reading this, and I hope you have a great day!
Posted by: RedAce October 06, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

Rating: ***** by 2 members.

Linking Codes
Direct Link
Show Html Link Code