Robot Arena 2: Gigafrost Edition Awesome Patch (Requires RA2 Gigafrost Edition)
Download
Views: (15119)  Downloads (2488)  Last Download: Yesterday at 04:22:29 PM 
Previous Download | Next Download
Description: Important: This AI Pack is an requires Robot Arena 2: Gigafrost Edition to already be installed.

The RA2GE Awesome patch brings many new and updated features to the previous installment, which include the following:

The Code Journal (v.1.0)

Got Microsoft Excel? Then put it to use! The Code Journal is an Excel file that will help you manage, store, and keep track of any codes that you are to run into. Simply follow the instructions, click, and type in the codes you come across! Better than just writing them down on paper in my opinion.

More CODEMASTERS

There is about 90% more Unlockables within the Awesome Patch. Meaning that there is a new code almost every time you play! But remember, only the winners of the tourneys can get a chance to get the codes!

Stages... Stages... Stages... Time Warp?

Unlike the stock Robot Arena 2 and DSL-TC, users will advance through different levels of RA2GE called stages. As you advance through the stages, you will eventually be faced with more challenges. You are also able to switch between stages at will, that is, if you could find the right codes to do so.

Arena Blending Engine

Just as the name implies, in the world of RA2GE, as you fight in more tournaments, the game will automatically 'blend' the textures of some arenas. When you play back-to-back exhibition matches with your newly unlocked arenas, it will sometimes swap the colors of similar items of those arenas (saw blades, hammers, etc). Giving you an interesting new arena skin altogether! And if you thought that that wasn't enough, that blend will last until you restart the game, allowing the opportunity for even more arena fun!

Time for Updates! The Update Link

Need the latest for your RA2GE when things get boring? Click on 'The Update Link' in your RA2GE folder and then on 'See if I have any Updates' to connect to the Updates Link on the gigafrost homepage. Sometimes you will gain access to new components, arenas, etc. that you wouldn't find on my page through browsing, as well as new bug fixes, special CODEMASTERS and extras. The Update Link is only available through the Awesome patch.

I hope you all have fun playing as much as I had creating the RA2GE Awesome Patch! Enjoy!

Note: There could be some extra Teams which may crash your game after patching. To fix this, install the Teams folder bug fix.
Keywords: ra2, ai, ra2ge, pack 
Posted by: Gigafrost July 14, 2014, 07:25:04 PM

Rating: This download has not been rated yet.
Linking Codes
Direct Link
Show Html Link Code

Comments