Author Topic: Why does biohazrd crash  (Read 1133 times)

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
  • Rep: -3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why does biohazrd crash
« on: June 09, 2018, 02:59:10 PM »
It crashes when i try to fight it

ps: I will make showcase soon!
Guess who's back

Offline joelcool51

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why does biohazrd crash
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 09:10:12 PM »
Just before battle downgrade the graphic To low start the battle and when the battle start upgrade To High some bot have this problem sometime

Offline freeziez

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • He's Mr. White Christmas, he's Mr. Snow...
    • youtube.com/freeziezGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 09:49:34 PM »
The 2.2 biohazard uses the Trov Glitch, which requires the game to be on low graphics settings when loading the match.
obligatory battlebots 5 comment

GTM Awards 2011

Best Tournament: B4ttlebots (freeziez)
Best New Tournament Host: freeziez
Most Suprising Tournament: B4ttlebots (freeziez)

Offline FOTEPX

• Your dad
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Thank you, meow.
    • Bamzookiman130
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Shima33 #9110
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 01:22:19 AM »
This man raises an interesting question. Not "why does Biohazard crash", that much we know, but rather, "why must it be that way?" - Keeping in mind that DSL 2.2 was made before OBJ2RA2 or even before Component Freedom, it makes sense that to get the chassis shape they'd need to do the Trov glitch. However, we're at a time now where it would be possible to, with the tools at our disposal, make an accurate Biohazard replica with the DSL 2.2 components that doesn't use the Trov glitch. Keep in mind that Biohazard is literally the only robot that requires this, and some noob just stumbling across the game with no understanding of GTM would be very confused by why Biohazard doesn't work. I think a priority of some people in this community (looking at you, replica builders) should be to make an accurate Biohazard, to replace the older, debateably busted version that requires the Trov glitch and the low graphics settings and everything else. Of course, it isn't nessescary, but it'd just make the game that little bit easier to pick up and play without worrying about graphic settings. :really_makes_you_think:

Currently listening to: Marblehead Johnson - The Bluetones

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 03:35:30 AM »
This man raises an interesting question. Not "why does Biohazard crash", that much we know, but rather, "why must it be that way?" - Keeping in mind that DSL 2.2 was made before OBJ2RA2 or even before Component Freedom, it makes sense that to get the chassis shape they'd need to do the Trov glitch. However, we're at a time now where it would be possible to, with the tools at our disposal, make an accurate Biohazard replica with the DSL 2.2 components that doesn't use the Trov glitch. Keep in mind that Biohazard is literally the only robot that requires this, and some noob just stumbling across the game with no understanding of GTM would be very confused by why Biohazard doesn't work. I think a priority of some people in this community (looking at you, replica builders) should be to make an accurate Biohazard, to replace the older, debateably busted version that requires the Trov glitch and the low graphics settings and everything else. Of course, it isn't nessescary, but it'd just make the game that little bit easier to pick up and play without worrying about graphic settings. :really_makes_you_think:
I could fix it

Offline FOTEPX

• Your dad
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Thank you, meow.
    • Bamzookiman130
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Shima33 #9110
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 05:57:53 AM »
I could fix it

Nothing's stopping you from giving it a shot, although the same applies to everyone else who feels like giving it a try.

Currently listening to: Marblehead Johnson - The Bluetones