Author Topic: wanting to download some Flipper bots to use on DSL  (Read 1179 times)

Offline TheRoadDogg

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
wanting to download some Flipper bots to use on DSL
« on: May 09, 2015, 01:50:53 PM »
Can someone hit me up with a link to some of the best flipper bots made with DSL. Im struggling to find some on the bot exchange

Offline Lemonism

• Rep: 16
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: wanting to download some Flipper bots to use on DSL
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 02:11:40 PM »
As far as I'm aware no-one has made a pack with only flippers to download.
Assuming you mean DSL 2.1 and not 3, if you're looking for IRL style designs Live Designs has some good flippers in it. Here's a link: https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=10632.0
Keep in mind you'll need to do some messing around to get one or two of the bots to work, but this should be explained by the ReadMe file Badnik provided. Also, since this is a full AI pack, I'd recommend getting a clean copy of DSL2.1 and installing the pack over that.
Download Mortis.py
Download some of my DSL2.2 Bots

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
There was actually a pack of pretty tough flippers that Vertigo made, called SkAI High (Info Here) but his downloads expired long ago. You can now download it Here
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline TheRoadDogg

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 05:41:26 PM »
There was actually a pack of pretty tough flippers that Vertigo made, called SkAI High (Info Here) but his downloads expired long ago. You can now download it Here

Thank you very much  :smile:

Offline TheRoadDogg

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 05:42:03 PM »
As far as I'm aware no-one has made a pack with only flippers to download.
Assuming you mean DSL 2.1 and not 3, if you're looking for IRL style designs Live Designs has some good flippers in it. Here's a link: https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=10632.0
Keep in mind you'll need to do some messing around to get one or two of the bots to work, but this should be explained by the ReadMe file Badnik provided. Also, since this is a full AI pack, I'd recommend getting a clean copy of DSL2.1 and installing the pack over that.

Thank you very much  :beer: