Robot Arena > Discussion

The Hunt for the Robot Wars Replicas

<< < (2/6) > >>

Cinghial8:
ok, i'm interested!
count me in.

Resetti's Replicas:
Any chance I can get some back pay for my replicas that you've already got?

Jonzu95:

--- Quote from: Resetti's Replicas on March 23, 2019, 05:22:54 PM ---Any chance I can get some back pay for my replicas that you've already got?

--- End quote ---
that's a tough call considering you didn't build those replicas directly for me, you built them for yourself.

I'm willing to negotiate though if you're serious about this.

SagarisRA2:

--- Quote from: Jonzu95 on March 23, 2019, 05:34:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Resetti's Replicas on March 23, 2019, 05:22:54 PM ---Any chance I can get some back pay for my replicas that you've already got?

--- End quote ---
that's a tough call considering you didn't build those replicas directly for me, you built them for yourself.

I'm willing to negotiate though if you're serious about this.

--- End quote ---

I think I asked ages ago how much would I have to pay to get all the replicas he has made.  :claping

Resetti's Replicas:
Each of  mine that you have is money in the bank for you, since you no longer have to  buy them   My YouTube, which makes me no money, has attracted replica builders to this site, and enabled you to do this project in the first place.  This will be the first paycheck I've ever received for my work.  I think 75 cents per is a reasonable ask - you'll be helping get Quicksand to England if I get chosen for Bugglebots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version