Author Topic: Someone's crap-rating my AI packs.  (Read 216 times)

Offline Redalert

• The inventor of Wandering Spinners, Snares, and InvinciRammers.
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -29
  • Code: Redalert
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Someone's crap-rating my AI packs.
« on: January 07, 2019, 12:04:52 PM »
Okay, for some reason, a certain member is going around crap-rating all my downloads, mostly my AI packs, and I can tell you this-
To ensure that they all work, I tested them in RA2 games on a variety of PCs in my school, library, and house. They all work.
I can also tell you this- I developed a custom Stock RA2 game, featuring files from all versions of RA2, so that may be part of it.

Guys, it's like the boy who cried "wolf"- This crap-rating things makes me not believe you when you mean something like "it doesn't work."

There's your proof. Whoever is doing this crap-rating gag, please stop.

Offline Reier

• Rep: 9
  • remember that robot game?
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
  • Awards old BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Someone's crap-rating my AI packs.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 12:21:40 PM »
its almost like people give crap feedback if you don't listen to any of their feedback

Offline Redalert

• Super Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 12:25:19 PM »
its almost like people give crap feedback if you don't listen to any of their feedback

good point. people hate me.

Offline kix

• It is i
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Josephi mother****ing Krakowski
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 12:44:53 PM »
You had to make a new topic for this?
Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completly dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!

Offline Redalert

• Super Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 12:51:05 PM »

Yes. crap-rating my downloads makes me look bad.

Offline kix

• It is i
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Josephi mother****ing Krakowski
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 12:54:06 PM »

Yes. crap-rating my downloads makes me look bad.
You dont have to make a separate topic when you couldve posted it in your ai pack topic
Posting unnecessary stuff also makes you look bad. How about we stop talking now and one of mods will surely lock the thread
Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completly dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!

Offline geese

• Rep: 19
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 01:50:07 PM »
I can see who's rating your packs and 100% you shouldn't care what they think (nobody should tbh)
I would not leave my children with pretty much anybody that visits this forum.