Robot Arena > Discussion

Removed parts

(1/3) > >>

duh102:
There's even some in DSL! Think the aw-8cylinder, DSL Claw, Microburst, all of these I found in the Components folder. The 8 cyl has no folder, just the txt, the claw does not work, and I have'nt looked at the microburst. How come they were'nt in the pack?

Ry_Trapp0:
for one the micro burst was needed for the reps and it was condemned as a "cheap" component. the 8 cylinder was pulled do to complications that we couldnt figure out. and the dsl claw i think is the dsl teeth(if not then i have no clue).

ACAMS:
No the claw is a servo piston type clamp Darkrat was experimenting with. It is useless, because the game uses speed and power as one. It will not clamp and hold.

DarkRat:
the big motor AW made was pulled out and will not work.. the Claw is there and was a attempt like ACAMS said it was made for v 1.1 it was not in the original.. if you want to see it it's in with cheat parts.. make a bot called "cheatbot2" and it will unlock the claw.
there are probally  a lot of parts you don't see in game .. but they were not really made for a future surprise or anything they were probally made for replicas and never got used.

micro-maul:
Ontop of a few motor upgrades, DSL would be great if you made an extra download file to unlock all the extra components you used in the reps. It would certainly make me want to play for a few months longer  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version