Author Topic: RA3 Feedback Thread  (Read 3559 times)

Offline LiNcK

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
    • 8linck8
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RA3 Feedback Thread
« on: May 26, 2016, 02:38:31 PM »
Given Badger's Bug Report thread, I think it is useful that we also provide feedback on non-bugs.
This thread is for letting the developers know what you think is good, what needs improvement, what is missing, etc. in an organized manner.
I urge you to exercise constraint when posting here. Try to articulate what you mean to say in an objective manner instead of giving unhelpful feedback such as "Chassis making system is trash" with no description as to why, how to fix it, or anything.

Try to follow the following format but feel free to add more things if you wish.

Feedback area: (Chassis making, item placement, online, etc.)
Game Version: (Steam > Properties > Local Files > Current Content BuildID)
Reported On: (Date)
Feedback description:
Recommended fix:
Priority:

Let's try to be helpful. If the devs truly care about the game and us, they'll listen. If they don't then hey... We just go back to RA2, right? We got nothing to lose other than a little bit of time.

edit: Appreciate the formality here. Please focus all feedback to the following thread https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=19013.msg701887#msg701887 I've borrowed some stuff from here because it's good, we're just trying to make this as official as possible to hopefully help promote constructive criticism. -Kill343
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:00:25 PM by kill343gs »