Robot Arena > Discussion

RA2's generally unfair matches

(1/5) > >>

Redalert:
Here's a fun topic for discussion- ever have a math in RA2, where it's all one-sided? Post a pic or vid of it here!

To start off, I though i'd bring up a stunning one-sided match...
I teamed up with Sweet Revenge against PrIOritY and Smart Bomb. I was using my LW popup Tanya, as I expected Sweet Revenge to beat up PrIOritY and destroy it. I obliterated Smart bomb, but a few seconds after, PrIOritY had deliberately and unceremoniously flattened Sweet Revenge. It was my tiny 248.7 kg. popup Tanya vs. big 799.7 kg. PrIOritY. 
I tried to run from PrIOritY. It worked... but I lost because I only had 1256 hitpoints, and PrIOritY had 13,509 hitpoints.

Lesson I took from this match, pick on someone your own size!

Redalert:
I have another fight to add. I was teamed up with Sweet Revenge (again) and decided to fight both heavyweights on Mission Impossible. Both bots swarmed in on Sweet Revenge, and then turned on me (I was fighting as my powerful bot- Kate's Revenge). I managed to damage KILL-60, and then rip a flipper off YelllowJacket, but then, KILL-60 somehow slipped under me, and starting tossing my bot in the air, until I got stuck in the corner. I was unceremoniously destroyed, and my team lost.

kix:
Thats how ra2 works

Redalert:

--- Quote from: kix on January 22, 2019, 09:22:07 AM ---Thats how ra2 works

--- End quote ---

totaly.

Again, if you have an unfair match, post a screenshot in this topic of it

Redalert:
I should have picked heavier bots to fight. Rosalie III (a HW rammer/lifter) made beating Shish-Kabot and Top Dog at the same time easy. The WS was fine. I think this was an unfair match... for Shish-Kabot and Top Dog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version