Author Topic: PMing???  (Read 823 times)

Offline Ra2Winner999

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • guys terraria 1.4 is out
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PMing???
« on: March 25, 2018, 06:50:17 PM »
What qualifies as a ‘PM crime’?

My rep would be at +1 if I knew this stuff!
the heavy is dead

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: PMing???
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »
It's common sense, don't harass an individual with private messages. If you have to ask whether it's harassment, it probably is.
Things I did & done

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PMing???
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 07:26:58 PM »
here's a tibit form our now outdated rules section... but the point still stands

PM Rules

Multiple Requests — Do NOT send the same request to more than one staff member within 7 days of each other. Your request will get turned down and you will receive further punishment. Also, you should assume that any response that you get is final and should not be re-requested to another staff member (even after the 7 days are over). If you believe a ruling is unfair, hit the Report to Admin button and the selected admin will look into it.
    PM Spamming — Unless you are coordinating some event, you should NOT be sending an excessive amount of PMs to other members. If this becomes a problem, you may have your ability to send more than one PM taken away.
    Harassment, Flaming, or Bullying — Do NOT send PMs to others members with the intent of causing trouble, flaming, or insulting. There is a Report to Admin button that we encourage members to use if they feel that they are being attacked or targeted for whatever reason.

If a member of staff is telling you to stop, then stop whatever it is that you're doing.
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER