Robot Arena > Discussion

O1's random thoughts 1: Who invented the IRL style?

(1/5) > >>

courthousedoc:
As commonplace as this style is, it is kind of in the dark as to who exactly came up with it. I do realize that I may have played a role with my realistic designs before the style became commonplace but there is no way I was close to the first. Who do you think made the first IRL bot, how far back does this style of building go in DSL?

Discuss

Badger:
can we ban whoever did? thanks. dark web assassination is another option, I'm sure we can crowdfund the fee.

Hoppin:

--- Quote from: Badger on August 26, 2018, 05:06:33 PM ---can we ban whoever did? thanks. dark web assassination is another option, I'm sure we can crowdfund the fee.

--- End quote ---

I'd prefer to ban the creator of DSL-S, then people wouldn't complain about the lack of hosts and IRL, when they could be hosting themself

Badger:

--- Quote from: Hoppin on August 26, 2018, 05:44:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Badger on August 26, 2018, 05:06:33 PM ---can we ban whoever did? thanks. dark web assassination is another option, I'm sure we can crowdfund the fee.

--- End quote ---

I'd prefer to ban the creator of DSL-S, then people wouldn't complain about the lack of hosts and IRL, when they could be hosting themself

--- End quote ---
Complaining is easy. Hosting is also easy but also slightly more effort.

freeziez:
i'll have you know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version