Robot Arena > Discussion

DSL Obstacle course arena?

(1/1)

TheBarangoat:
Hello everyone,

I'm searching for a DSL 2.2 arena that I used to play in years ago. The arena featured many obstacles bots had to get through, and in the very middle was a King of the Hill style stage, where the bots would finally meet and hit each other. I just did some searching in the arenas section on this site, but I can't find it. If anyone knows what arena I'm thinking of, help would be much appreciated xD

-Nick "The Barangoat"

FOTEPX:

--- Quote from: TheBarangoat on January 19, 2018, 09:04:28 PM ---Hello everyone,

I'm searching for a DSL 2.2 arena that I used to play in years ago. The arena featured many obstacles bots had to get through, and in the very middle was a King of the Hill style stage, where the bots would finally meet and hit each other. I just did some searching in the arenas section on this site, but I can't find it. If anyone knows what arena I'm thinking of, help would be much appreciated xD

-Nick "The Barangoat"

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I remember that arena! I think I've still got it lying around, lemme upload it real quick...

EDIT: Here you go - https://gametechmods.com/forums/downloads/?sa=view;down=390

TheBarangoat:
Thank you for putting this up, but unfortunately it didn't work :/ I'm think it's because I have 2.2 and the arena was for 2.1 but I'm not sure if that's how it works lol

FightingBotInformal:
I tried it before, sadly it doesn't work with DSL 2.2 for some strange reason along with all the other custom arenas, but they all work like a charm in 2.1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version