Author Topic: Confession about some GTM drama  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Team Code Red Robotics

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • Based
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Confession about some GTM drama
« on: May 23, 2019, 07:43:17 PM »
alright so recently, me, billy, and sagaris have been trying to find a solution to this problem on GTM. Billy showed us some screenshots of the admin only chat and we saw that hoppin and robo both were taking shots at about 7 members of the robot combat community, Like MrBK and myself. It all started when Sagaris ranted about Apex Elite Series becoming invite only after Billy said how Hoppin will make it invite only from Combat Robotics, before Hoppin made the thread, as well as other earlier problems, like Hoppin making Sagaris' girlfriend cry in a chat. Billy soon decided to let Sagaris and Me know through a certain place as he felt bad for them, and sided with them. After Billy posted all the leaks, Me and Sagaris invited people affected by what was said to let them know that they are being ragged on. After that, Billy, Me, Sagaris, and few others left the GTM and PWS servers to boycott it. However, Sagaris became too confrontational toward Hoppin in the ARC Discord server and in Hoppin's Apex: Invitational thread, and I kinda did as well. After that, Geese PM'ed Billy, telling him about what Billy had to do with it. And Billy followed what Sagaris and I had said. So that's what happened. After seeing how much damage was done and how we failed to resolve the problem, we decided to confess as it's just right and only way to resolve the problem. I know there is gonna be a tidal wave of hate coming towards us, but we saw what was going on and tried to fix it
um ackshually I did not crap my pants

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Confession about some GTM drama
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 07:49:00 PM »
is this a new copypasta

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 07:49:59 PM »
I think you left out some details that have skewed this quite against me. Like me apologising to her directly and that is wasnt and intentional attack and didnt know the behind scenes issues at the time.

Also that he doxed my then girlfriend like a ****ing coward AND you still try hold the fact that we arent together anymore above me. You're so ****ing sick dude. Get some help.

Personally I believe you guys got roped into this unnecessarily

Would be interested in hearing your solution

Edit: **** you Connor. Get some ****ing help
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:17:15 PM by Hoppin »
Things I did & done

Offline Merrick

• Rep: 3
  • Half-decent IRL designs and terrible antweights.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 07:51:53 PM »
I'mma lay this over a hiphop beat and make it a fire rap verse.

Offline TheRoboteer

• Mr Big Blue Flipper
  • Rep: 9
  • "I HATE SEBASTIAN COE!"
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: TheRoboteer#8784
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 07:57:03 PM »
Pretty sure everything Hop and I said in the GTM chat is stuff we've already said to you face to face, hence your existing grudges against us. If someone sh**ting on someone else's bots is enough to cause all of this I'm surprised Hop hasn't torn my throat out by now with the amount I've sh** on his build style.

Also good of you to drag this whole sh**show over onto ARC. Totally relevant there, and a clear sign of your efforts to "fix" things.

All in all, pretty piss poor response to someone not liking your bots. You can side with who you like, but I'm sure I and many others would appreciate you not trying so hard to spin events to make it look like you did nothing wrong. Was it sh**ty of us to talk about your bots behind your backs? Yeah. Have you guys also done a bunch of sh**ty stuff too? Absolutely.

Edit:
Just for clarity I'll list some of the sh**ty stuff done you've done:
  • Doxxed Hoppin's girlfriend because of an internet argument (Sagaris)
  • Repbombing people on GTM because they disagreed with/annoyed you (All of you)
  • Complained about people sh**talking behind people's backs, only to make a server specifically for the purpose of doing it yourself (All of you)
  • Joined in on sh**talking people only to tell them that people were doing it, while glossing over your own involvemennt
  • Dragged totally irrelevant arguments to sites such as ARC just to try to find someone who'll validate your opinion
Notable Tournament Performances:
The Beginner's Guide to IRL:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/tutorials-and-tips/irl-a-beginner's-guide

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 08:06:50 PM »
tbh if you're gonna talk sh** at least do it in public so the plebs can see the ensuing flame war, keeping all this drama private is just inconsiderate tbh. ps doxing is gay and doxing someone's gf is double gay
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 08:13:31 PM »
Tbh I barely noticed the "boycott".
Honestly a few people need to man up and realise everyone has stuff said behind their back. I'm probably considered worse than dirt by some people. I couldn't care less. If anyone wants me to know I suck, they can tell me. If they don't want me to know, why should I?
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »
So, decided to respond here, but I apologize for causing this whole drama. So first, the whole reason why I did it was that Sagaris ranted about Apex: Invitational before the thread is up on Discord. I then thought it was right to leak what Hop, TR, and few others said there to him and Code, as I felt bad for them, and because of Sagaris saying Hop is jerk if I recall.

I then followed around with them and boycotted GTM server and PWS, leading to the mess. And as for what Plerco said, it's not because I'm ignorant, bad, or anything. I don't feel what I did didn't come from my heart, but more of my mind, and that I just did the wrong thing when handling the whole drama. I honestly regretted the whole drama and my actions now

So I hope you all can accept my explanation and apology

Offline [cringey name goes here]

• Supah Kickah
  • Rep: -4
  • coolest monkey in the jungle 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 08:19:33 PM »
this situation is going over my head, as per usual. whatever the hell is going on, i feel like everyone is at fault in some minor way from my perspective.
please eat something that you're allergic to, in excessive ammounts
:sweat-smile: sadness anxiety insanity and chaos some people choose 1 or 2 me i choose all 4 :sweat-smile:
funniest user 2020

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 08:24:19 PM »

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 08:34:43 PM »
Also to respond to each of TR's point:
- I don't rep as much as others I feel honestly. And even then, the repbombing is not directed at Hop or TR. I did it only for Redalert sometimes when he said stupid posts, or sorry, but Badnik at one point with his negative post
- Sorry for that one. I honestly regretted that
- I don't understand that one honestly. Like what did I, Code, and Sagaris did for example
- Honestly for the ARC one, it was Sagaris who started it, and Code joined in. I didn't even get involved in it since i was not on Discord at that time and the drama ended before I get on Discord

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 09:17:08 PM »
none of this would have happened if billy stopped his downright aggravating habit of posting screencaps of other chats into chats where people don't want to see it

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2019, 09:23:49 PM »
Honestly at this point, I want to lay low for a bit honestly. Maybe by being slightly less active, or just not responding here. So hopefully my final post here. Honestly, despite this being my fault and few others, I'm very affected and hurt now, with how people are affected. Badnik's post of reminding me when I crossposted ARC stuffs didn't help either.

Honestly just bash me for what I did freely. I don't care anymore. I'm very stressed by the whole thing

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 09:24:09 PM »
thread theme song

How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 11:15:12 PM »
Alright can this useless thread be taken care of? All it's done is restart some crap that happened (and should've stayed) on Discord.

Also, Billy, for future reference, don't leak conversations from other servers. It only causes problems between members. Keep your chin up, and don't do this again
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 11:53:03 PM »
Kids dont dox

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 12:19:47 AM »
So, decided to respond here, but I apologize for causing this whole drama. So first, the whole reason why I did it was that Sagaris ranted about Apex: Invitational before the thread is up on Discord. I then thought it was right to leak what Hop, TR, and few others said there to him and Code, as I felt bad for them, and because of Sagaris saying Hop is jerk if I recall.

I then followed around with them and boycotted GTM server and PWS, leading to the mess. And as for what Plerco said, it's not because I'm ignorant, bad, or anything. I don't feel what I did didn't come from my heart, but more of my mind, and that I just did the wrong thing when handling the whole drama. I honestly regretted the whole drama and my actions now

So I hope you all can accept my explanation and apology
lol you got used for cheap pics my dude.

apex elite didn't invent the concept of an invite only tournament, the only thing special about it is that it's hosted by hoppin. Do you really think that sag's issue with it is that it's 'elitist' and not his prior vendetta with hoppin?

Or, maybe it's just an excuse to get as many people as possible on the anti-hoppin side? You already said that his issues with Hoppin predate apex elite.

Also I really like how code red doesn't actually say what the "problem" is that you guys were trying to solve. I'm going to take a guess and say it's people talking behind each other's backs? Cause if so I don't think a single person in this community should be trying to take the moral highground(lol tr), especially with how communities are structured nowadays (GTM/RA2TS/ARC/PWS/GWARS)
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2019, 02:39:15 AM »

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 02:56:43 AM »
The **** happend to this place?

Offline pokebro14

• Your mother
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Interior crocodile alligator 🤔
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 05:02:22 AM »
Im probably not going to make things better but why are you and Sagaris the ones trying to make this GTM drama 'better'
you two are probably some of the least qualified to do that.

Achievements and tournament placings