Robot Arena > Discussion

why do I see these weapons banned in tournaments

(1/1)

Ra2Winner999:

Overkill blades have been ripped off in my bots. I have shredded the replica Overkill before. I have killed mechavore and frenzy in DSL. Why do I see these weapons banned? The only op weapon I see in DSL is Shrederator Shell, which is cheatbot2

Hoppin:
In an irl circumstance, these weapons can be blatantly overpowered. This is due to the amount of damage they deal for the little weight when compared with other weapon setups and that in the case of Mechavore discs they are one piece, making it super balanced when taking damage.

Ra2Winner999:

--- Quote from: Plerco on March 18, 2018, 12:50:28 PM ---Probably because you're not building IRL

--- End quote ---

Isn’t Mech disc banned in Masters of Disaster, a DSL-S tournament?

Philippa:

--- Quote from: Ra2Winner999 on March 18, 2018, 12:54:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Plerco on March 18, 2018, 12:50:28 PM ---Probably because you're not building IRL

--- End quote ---

Isn’t Mech disc banned in Masters of Disaster, a DSL-S tournament that everyone on GTM should enter? I've already sent something for it but that sweetheart Pip needs more entries from the rest of you guys.

--- End quote ---
ayyy

A few components are still pretty OP even when building in DSL-S style, plus I wanted to steer people away from using the same overused components and try to make more varied and interesting designs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version