Author Topic: About camera.  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Mr. Weedy

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=546612&T=8556
    • Awards
About camera.
« on: January 22, 2006, 03:49:49 PM »
Yes I had to add this note here for a long time ago but I didn't ever remeber to.

But now I remembered and here it is.

Could you adjust orbit camera little bit because now it is too sluggish and when you are driving very fast backward (for example you are pushed by Killdozer) you can't see your robot at all only the arena and also when you fly away you can't see your robot for a long time and that is damn annoying because you can't see what is happening to your robot.

So could you adjust it so that it won't any more be so sluggish as it is now and it would show your robot all the time no matter what happened but also it would still tilt and turn and so on as it does now but it just would let the robot get out of the view.

Oh yeah and also would be good thing to adjust camera's acceleration speed because for example when I used my very first Knock Out my camera almost staid at the same place when my robot was moved to the center of the arena.

So could you adjust it so too that it would keep near the same distance where you did set it to be.
I was Da beta tester Da da dada DA, Da. And that felt good.  :mrgreen: