Robot Arena > Custom Components Showcase

TommyProductionsInc Custom Bot Showcase

(1/6) > >>

TommyProductionsInc:
First up, the most powerful robot i've created:

TERRORCIDE!!!
With a butt-load of custom cheat components, Terrorcide is a true RA2 house robot.

Clickbeetle:
Whoa that's pretty cool.  Nice use of bear claws for a mouth and ripping teeth for horns.

It looks like that RW house bot that was introduced later in the show's life.  Mr. Psycho, I think it's called.

Can't say I like the name though.  I mean, "Terrorcide", if we assume the grammar is correct (which it isn't), means "killing of fear".  So you're implying that this bot takes away terror, not causes it.

yugitom:

--- Quote from: Clickbeetle on July 12, 2014, 03:01:31 PM ---Whoa that's pretty cool.  Nice use of bear claws for a mouth and ripping teeth for horns.

It looks like that RW house bot that was introduced later in the show's life.  Mr. Psycho, I think it's called.

--- End quote ---
It was made with either Mr. Pyscho, or the roaming robots one, Major Damage in mind... or both.

Jaydee99:
Looks menacing. Is it powerful?

Domanating:

--- Quote from: Clickbeetle on July 12, 2014, 03:01:31 PM ---It looks like that RW house bot that was introduced later in the show's life.  Mr. Psycho, I think it's called.

--- End quote ---

More like an upgraded version. I really like it! It never crossed my mind to use bear claws as teeth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version