Robot Arena > Custom Components Showcase

Redalert's Mods!

(1/3) > >>

Redalert:
Well, here's my showcase for my new components.
First up, the warp motors!

Well, you may have heard of my infamous warp motors, and all you have to know is this- they are POWERFUL. Like, glitch-your-game powerful!

Team Code Red Robotics:

--- Quote from: Redalert on August 23, 2019, 10:23:48 PM ---Well, here's my showcase for my new components.
  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  
Well, you may have heard of my infamous warp motors, and all you have to know is this- they are POWERFUL. Like, glitch-your-game powerful!
  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]    [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]    [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]

--- End quote ---
I'm guessing you just upped the speed until it's at ridiculously fast, like having the speed number be 1000 or something

Redalert:

--- Quote from: Team Code Red Robotics on August 24, 2019, 07:05:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Redalert on August 23, 2019, 10:23:48 PM ---Well, here's my showcase for my new components.
  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]    [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]    [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]

--- End quote ---
I'm guessing you just upped the speed until it's at ridiculously fast, like having the speed number be 1000 or something

--- End quote ---
Heep going, and it’s not just the speed, it’s also the electmaxoutrate and power.

Reier:
ive wanted one my whole life

Redalert:

--- Quote from: Reier on August 25, 2019, 02:29:25 AM ---ive wanted one my whole life

--- End quote ---

Go ahead and test the warp motors!

If something is wrong, tell me, and I can fix that.

Oh, and by the way, I just made Hammer of Justice warp right OOTA with three Warp Drive Motors! (HaHa!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version