Author Topic: Pay Tribute With Replicas  (Read 1328953 times)

Offline TommyProductionsInc

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 12
  • The Forum Autistic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pay Tribute With Replicas
« Reply #7840 on: June 26, 2020, 11:42:41 PM »
I may dump all the other replicas I've posted on Discord already, but for now I'm sharing this here because I like it way too much. There's still improvements to be made, like the round things on the flipper will need to be added, but I'm really happy with how it turned out:

Nice! You're like the up-and-coming new Resetti, kinda like how I was back in my prime.

Offline Jaydee99

• ɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝp
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -23
  • This is so sad can we hit 100 likes?
    • https://www.facebook.com/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #7841 on: June 27, 2020, 03:10:14 AM »
That may be the biggest compliment I've received on this site

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7842 on: July 16, 2020, 10:19:53 PM »
Marvin.  Using uverly complex mounting of an axle mount, I've managed to make it so the teeth rest parallel to the ground and only swing "up" from there.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 08:20:43 AM by Resetti's Replicas »

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • "To Comfort the Disturbed, and Disturb the Comfort
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
« Reply #7843 on: July 16, 2020, 10:41:34 PM »
Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7844 on: July 27, 2020, 10:00:50 PM »
Counter Revolution  .  This was a relatively quick build as I'm trying to get away from spending a dumb amount of time on a single one.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7845 on: July 28, 2020, 12:28:20 AM »
Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline kix

• The game
  • Rep: -3
  • I reminded you, you lost the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7846 on: September 22, 2020, 08:09:33 AM »

The wedge was fixed so no more clipping on the rear.

Its not the finished design, but tbf Beta itself isnt finished atm
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • The Forum Autistic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7847 on: November 30, 2020, 02:02:25 AM »
Nice!

Here's one of my 6 entries for Replica Mayhem 6, a thrown-together 40-minute replica of Tripulta Raptor:

Offline NickyDustyOwl

• The Scum Of The Earth
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: KermitNicky
« Reply #7848 on: January 20, 2021, 07:41:06 PM »
I've been busy

Things I done did:

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • The Forum Autistic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7849 on: January 20, 2021, 09:31:41 PM »
LOVIN' the battlebots replicas.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7850 on: January 21, 2021, 10:00:14 AM »
Very Spicy

Offline NickyDustyOwl

• The Scum Of The Earth
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: KermitNicky
« Reply #7851 on: January 21, 2021, 02:25:04 PM »
Thump. This one is a real let down. Theres not many angles of this robot because it lost in round one and this is a season 2 bot. Oh well.

Things I done did:

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • The Forum Autistic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7852 on: January 30, 2021, 12:09:06 AM »
 Gotta love Battlebots Replicas...