Author Topic: Billy's Creative Showcase  (Read 939 times)

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
Billy's Creative Showcase
« on: July 10, 2018, 09:18:54 AM »
Welcome to my IRL creative showcase. After seeing the CAD thread, I wanted to make on for myself. However, I then decided to make one for any creative things I done. So here it is. It is for any pictures, drawings, writings, CAD's, etc made by me. So, to start, I will show my two bot CAD's

1. (No name yet)

My first ever CAD of a bot, it was made four months ago, with Blender. It is 4WD, and equipped with lifting forks, as well as a small VS on the top and rear wedge. It underwent few changes, like lowering the ground clearance, making the forks wedged, and adding two teeth to the VS, but otherwise, it remained the same. I will fix the bot later though, after people pointed what's wrong with it

Robot.JPG

robot2.JPG

2. Vertical Rampage

My second bot CAD, and the first made with Tinkercad. It was made just a couple of days ago. It is a 4WD HW VS, with quick speed, maneuverability, and powerful weapon. However, it trades armor because of that.

CBC2.JPG

Combat robot CAD.JPG

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
Re: Billy's Creative Showcase
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 09:06:40 AM »
After more than a month if inactivity, I decided to revive this with a RL painting I made.

IMG20180903141248.jpg

It is supposed to be Hell, with few twists from me. There are two charred trees, a Halloween pumpkin, a lava River, a lava Lake, few fissures in the ground, a fortress/castle (I got the inspiration from Minecraft's Nether Fortress), and Satan's tower. There are also two hills. As for the mostly dark color, I colored it like that to give it a dark feel and as some kind of charred color

And as for my fanfics, sorry, but I haven't update, write, and fix it for long time, because of laziness and writer's block. I can give you the WIP version somewhere, but not posted on Fanfiction, DeviantArt, or AO3 yet, obviously. I will appreciate your help if you can help me on the fanfics